Total embarrassment: (Nothing has changed in a year)

I can see it happening all over again. Some posters are gonna white knight our coaching failures and attack anyone who raises concerns. They will seem powerful with their words and insults in the beginning but in the end they will be relegated to slurper status like broke was with Alph Golden.

So now we have an Staph?

We overachieved all year long and now you're all going to get mad and act like some betas because things caught up to us.

I guess last night disproved the S. FL High School slurpers theory that a S. FL 3* is better than everyone else's 4*.

I'm as mad as anyone, but i think we have to calm down with sky is falling and we have a horrible staph talk

I'm not gonna call it a staph but they shouldn't be immune from fair evaluation and criticism. I have questioned Richt's playcalling in the past but I've said that Richt deserves to have a QB and more talent on offense so I am waiting for the conclusion of year 3 (2018).

As for defense, I do have concerns, particulary from watching the UVA game forward and the only one I'm fine with is Kul. These run of the mill quarterbacks looked like Tom Brady, week in and week out. I watched Benkert from UVA do what he did against us and then watched Navy emasculate him. We've got issues that need fixing.

I get it, but lets be fair then with the evaluation. Now with that being said you could see a whole different team after the ND game. We didn't generate any pass rush, our DBs were sleeping in zone and getting eaten up in man, LB play wasn't there. I think the season caught up with us to be honest. If you're our DC last night what do you call?

I just don't see the coaches suck, diaz is garbage, we need better blah blah blah. We overachieved greatly and at the end it all caught up with us. If someone told you that we would have basically an 11 win season, beat the panhandle school and the lepurchans, win the coastal, play in the ACCGC, and go to a major 6 bowl with the roster we have EVERYONE would have hands down taken it. EVERYONE.

I guess i just don't get the hate right now. Maybe people don't have realistic expectations or maybe those expectations we're realistic.
I can't disgree with you. If you look at was accomplished this year as a whole, in terms of goals, it was good. I think part of it is the order of losses and appearance of rregression. If we lost early and then came on at the end, the outlook would be better but we did the opposite.

Happy New Years to you [MENTION=11362]Fawk_U Haters[/MENTION]! See you in Gator Tears in 2018.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can see it happening all over again. Some posters are gonna white knight our coaching failures and attack anyone who raises concerns. They will seem powerful with their words and insults in the beginning but in the end they will be relegated to slurper status like broke was with Alph Golden.

So now we have an Staph?

We overachieved all year long and now you're all going to get mad and act like some betas because things caught up to us.

I guess last night disproved the S. FL High School slurpers theory that a S. FL 3* is better than everyone else's 4*.

I'm as mad as anyone, but i think we have to calm down with sky is falling and we have a horrible staph talk

I'm not gonna call it a staph but they shouldn't be immune from fair evaluation and criticism. I have questioned Richt's playcalling in the past but I've said that Richt deserves to have a QB and more talent on offense so I am waiting for the conclusion of year 3 (2018).

As for defense, I do have concerns, particulary from watching the UVA game forward and the only one I'm fine with is Kul. These run of the mill quarterbacks looked like Tom Brady, week in and week out. I watched Benkert from UVA do what he did against us and then watched Navy emasculate him. We've got issues that need fixing.

I get it, but lets be fair then with the evaluation. Now with that being said you could see a whole different team after the ND game. We didn't generate any pass rush, our DBs were sleeping in zone and getting eaten up in man, LB play wasn't there. I think the season caught up with us to be honest. If you're our DC last night what do you call?

I just don't see the coaches suck, diaz is garbage, we need better blah blah blah. We overachieved greatly and at the end it all caught up with us. If someone told you that we would have basically an 11 win season, beat the panhandle school and the lepurchans, win the coastal, play in the ACCGC, and go to a major 6 bowl with the roster we have EVERYONE would have hands down taken it. EVERYONE.

I guess i just don't get the hate right now. Maybe people don't have realistic expectations or maybe those expectations we're realistic.
I can't disgree with you. If you look at was accomplished this year as a whole, in terms of goals, it was good. I think part of it is the order of losses and appearance of rregression. If we lost early and then came on at the end, the outlook would be better but we did the opposite.

Happy New Years to you [MENTION=11362]Fawk_U Haters[/MENTION]! See you in Gator Tears in 2018.

The taste is bitter for sure RVA, taste is bitter.

Keep the tears flowing and hopefully i'll see you a [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] first session of mat drills.

I saw better linemen, on both sides of the ball. Bigger and stronger across the board. As they say, that's where this game was decided, just like in Orlando last time we played.

Miami's speed on offense was terrifying and I was in full bed-wetting mode in the first quarter. Same thing in the B1G championship game: OSU gashed us with big plays and speed to take an early lead.

We adjusted and slowed down the Buckeye offense and still kept it close with a chance to tie at the end.

The difference was your DL compared to OSU's. The Cane's DL is big but you could see them wearing down as the game moved into the 3rd quarter, and they were totally gassed by the end of the game. OSU manhandled our OL. It's a miracle we kept that game close. On the other hand, I think Urban Meyer knew he could take his foot off the gas offensively and wisely played it safe. JT Barrett could rely on his defense and be a game manager, which is probably what he's best at.

I know it's a pain in the *** to have an opposing fan come over to your board after a heartbreaking loss, but from my point of view your area of greatest need going forward is your DL.

And I'd add that, as always, Notre Dame is overrated. Nevertheless your brutal ND smackdown was quite enjoyable.

OSU was able to stay in their base defense and still get consistent pressure on our QB whose biggest weakness is footwork and lack of pocket awareness. You guys had to load the box all night, and failed to totally shut down our run game, and also struggled to consistently hurry our easily panicked QB. And your DB's were on an island all night long.

Hornibrook's a work in progress, but give him a little time, man coverage, plus normal down and distance and he's pretty good.

I guess I watched a different game. I thought we did ok stopping the run. We we're horrible in pass defense. On top of it, our offense, led by Rosier, doesn't help the defense. We'll get better. Glad we both can agree to hate ND and O$U. I'll always root for you guys to beat either of them and Michigan too.

Last edited:
We played for the ACC and played in the Orange Bowl. Sometimes I wonder if anyone has been watching this team for the last decade. Appreciate what you have. I saw FSU fans chase off a coach that actually won them a National Title. Miami has improved and is improving. The only issue with the last two games is our competition was tougher and we had more injuries. Next year we will have more depth and talent. Rome wasn't built in a day, but in Richt's second season he got us in the National Tite convo and a Coastal title.

For me I don’t see Wisky being the better team last night. I did see a much better coached team however. More disciplined with their fundamentals and better play calling. With Clemson they were just better and deeper at every position but Wisky was didn’t have more talent I did not see that..

I don’t want to hear how it’s Rick’s second year. It is also Paul Chryst’s 3rd and he cant get the recruits Rick can. Teams are adjusting out there to what we are doing and we do nothing to adjust back especially on defense. It was almost like that QB knew his read and open receiver before the ball was snapped. How a true Fr WR catches 3 TDs is unconscionable **** it is illegal. You give up 34 points on long drives BTW with the exception of the pick which we knew Rosier is good for at least 1 a game.

I’m sorry I like Manny but he isn’t enough of an Xs and Os strategist kind of DC for me. We know the problems on O with Rick’s play calling and I don’t know if he is stubborn enough to see that he needs help in that area.

I wonder if Dave Aranda would have accepted the DC coordinator job instead of going to LSU how much of a difference it would have made?

They beat us and covered the point spread.

They were the better team.

I don't know how you'd draw any other conclusion.

Perhaps because talent can only take you saw far if a coaching staff can exploit your vulnerabilities while the other can’t counter for ****..

Advertisement
I saw better linemen, on both sides of the ball. Bigger and stronger across the board. As they say, that's where this game was decided, just like in Orlando last time we played.

Miami's speed on offense was terrifying and I was in full bed-wetting mode in the first quarter. Same thing in the B1G championship game: OSU gashed us with big plays and speed to take an early lead.

We adjusted and slowed down the Buckeye offense and still kept it close with a chance to tie at the end.

The difference was your DL compared to OSU's. The Cane's DL is big but you could see them wearing down as the game moved into the 3rd quarter, and they were totally gassed by the end of the game. OSU manhandled our OL. It's a miracle we kept that game close. On the other hand, I think Urban Meyer knew he could take his foot off the gas offensively and wisely played it safe. JT Barrett could rely on his defense and be a game manager, which is probably what he's best at.

I know it's a pain in the *** to have an opposing fan come over to your board after a heartbreaking loss, but from my point of view your area of greatest need going forward is your DL.

And I'd add that, as always, Notre Dame is overrated. Nevertheless your brutal ND smackdown was quite enjoyable.

OSU was able to stay in their base defense and still get consistent pressure on our QB whose biggest weakness is footwork and lack of pocket awareness. You guys had to load the box all night, and failed to totally shut down our run game, and also struggled to consistently hurry our easily panicked QB. And your DB's were on an island all night long.

Hornibrook's a work in progress, but give him a little time, man coverage, plus normal down and distance and he's pretty good.

I guess I watched a different game. I thought we did ok stopping the run. We we're horrible in pass defense. On top of it, our offense, led by Rosier, doesn't help the defense. We'll get better. Glad we both can agree to hate ND and O$U. I'll always root for you guys to beat either of them and Michigan too.

I need to watch the game again. It did feel like Miami was stout against the run, and I was surprised that Wisconsin threw so often on first down.

But Jonathan Taylor ended up with 143 yards and we moved the sticks two or three times with quick handoffs to our fullback (who was injured much of the year).

The key with Wisconsin's run game is staying in normal down and distance. Our QB's are NFL clipboard holder kinds of guys. Smart, game-manager types who rely on the run game to provide reasonable 3rd and six kind of situations. Hornibrook is a statue in the pocket; as was Joel Stave, Scott Tolzien, John Stocco, and everybody else not named Russell Wilson.

And historically, our OL is much better at run blocking that pass protection. So many face-plants over the years watching the pocket collapse as our walk-on or two star QB is mangled on 3rd and 15, lol.

And it figures that the one year we have the best QB on earth - Russell Wilson - our defense sucks. But that's the reality of being a Wisconsin fan. Our team is a cobbled together collection of overlooked two and three star kids and "preferred walk-ons" - small-town Wisconsin kids who are lucky if they have an offer from some anonymous FCS school like Western Illinois. Jonathan Taylor had two offers: Harvard and Rutgers.

If you have insomnia, fire up YouTube and watch a Paul Chryst interview. You'll be sound asleep in less than a minute.

The Badgers punch above their weight year after year. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts. For most of our fans, just sniffing the playoffs is a thrill. Winning a minor bowl game against an over-rated SEC team is an unforgettable delight. It's fun being a Badger fan, and game-day in Madison is indescribable.

If you make the trip to Madison, though, make sure it's during September. Climate change notwithstanding it's COLD in Madison in November.

Jonathan Taylor has some sneaky deception as a runner. Just always an inch out in front of a defender or just a inch accelerated ahead of a tackler. Gets sneaky yards. What should be a 1yd gain ends up a 5 or 6 yard gain. What should be an 8 yard gain ends up a first down because he sneaks in that extra 2-3 yards because he avoids that corner or safety angling in as they underestimate his speed. When he gets into the open field, unless a defender squares him up, he's taking it for a long run. He's got the ability to make arm tacklers look silly...not by running through them, but by avoiding them.

Advertisement
End the year with a C grade.. Richt I'm done with him.. We aint winning big if he calls the plays.

I think we can still get Butch.

He won't call plays - at least he knows he can't.

You THINK? Name a school that CAN'T get Butch! Butch NEVER called our plays! His teams just ssucked on game day. Needed to have an entire NFL roster to remain competitive!

BS. Every coach - JJ, Saban, and every head coach one can bring up has has a few bad games - but Butch Davis, unlike JJ, Saban, or any other head coach - recruited and fielded the very best college football team - EVER!

Choke on it.

End the year with a C grade.. Richt I'm done with him.. We aint winning big if he calls the plays.

I think we can still get Butch.

He won't call plays - at least he knows he can't.

You THINK? Name a school that CAN'T get Butch! Butch NEVER called our plays! His teams just ssucked on game day. Needed to have an entire NFL roster to remain competitive!

Thank God someone said it. F Butch.These people forget the numerous debacles over a 5 year stretch we lost to Vag Tech and the semenholes and his meltdowns against ECU (where he threw Portis under the bus), and Cuse and on and on. And he was an excuse machine. Rick will assemble the same type of roster if he keeps recruiting locally and getting our studs. Whether he can deliver remains to be seen but Butch is NOT the answer. Besides he would get us to a bowl game and cut and run for the next best offer. F him

And you're one of the worst at forgetting.

35 lost scholarships - not due to him - and having to recruit and rebuild almost from scratch - and fielded the best college team ever to play the game.

I bet your proctologist just LOVES you - with the relative ease you can just reach around and pull **** out of urass.

Jonathan Taylor has some sneaky deception as a runner. Just always an inch out in front of a defender or just a inch accelerated ahead of a tackler. Gets sneaky yards. What should be a 1yd gain ends up a 5 or 6 yard gain. What should be an 8 yard gain ends up a first down because he sneaks in that extra 2-3 yards because he avoids that corner or safety angling in as they underestimate his speed. When he gets into the open field, unless a defender squares him up, he's taking it for a long run. He's got the ability to make arm tacklers look silly...not by running through them, but by avoiding them.

He really does. It doesn't look like he's moving that fast but he is....and he has the 100m times to prove it. Plus he has such big/strong legs, so arm tackles just don't work. He has one heck of a future in front of him at Wisconsin.

If the OP feels embarrassed, he suffers from a character disorder. Outside of close family, one should never feel embarrassed by actions one is not personally responsible for. Besides, in the words of the late Phil Ochs "it really doesn't interest, anybody, outside of a small circle of friends".

Advertisement
This game came down to missed holding calls. I'm sorry to be that guy complaining about the officials but it's the truth. We gave up 14 points in missed calls on both sides of the ball.

Yes we were missing out TE, best WR and best runner. However injuries are a part of the sport. Bad officiating on every play shouldn't be. One or two I get but literally every play is inexcusable.

Our QB sucks balls but how many teams out there actually have a good NFL ready QB? Lamar Jackson threw 3 picks yesterday I believe. One in the second to final drive of the game.

Sam darnold **** the bed too...jalen hurns sucks as a passer and so on...these guys are not pros at the end of the day and will make mistakes. ****, pros make mistakes.

we lost by 10 points, bring back that 3&11 conversion for holding and it takes them out of field goal range. Not it's 3rd and 22..not saying a first down is impossible but the odds are in our favor. They probably run to gain some ground and either punt or go for a long FG. Takes at least 4 points off the board but most likely 7.

The hold against cager that catapulted the DB ahead of him is either a TD or a 15 yard gain putting us in field goal range even if we fail to score a TD. Now we're talking about a 1 point game or we're up by 4.

Honestly yes I'm hurt but more so because I've been watchung this team since the early 90's when I didn't know what the **** was going on due to my age, but constantly would hear older people complain about Miami bias. Then in the early 2000's when I knew the game better I saw it for myself. We all know the outcome in 02 against taint.

Sucking for 15 years after, mascaraeded the bad calls cause we sucked *** anyways. But the bad calls never stopped..2015 against Duke proves my point. Even with an interim head coach and a team full of 3 stars, the officials were still hating on us. They kept Duke in the game only because they had a chance to win the coastal that year and tabaco roads mafia's check had cleared.

It's not right that we have to have a team full of first round talent to not only beat the opposing team but also the officiating. Makes me not want to watch football.

Advertisement
Finishing with 3 losses is clearly finishing with a whimper.

Not too impressive.

We made a slight improvement from last year.

Hopefully we'll win the division and the conference and get into the playoff next year.

We'll see.

Fvck ***dley

Fvck Ricks play calling

Fvck malweak rosier

Fvck the black unis too that schit ain't Canes

Fvck mangy diaz who figured out how to make scrub QB's look like HOF's just like Dorito did

******* embarassment

Fvck our lack of bowl practices terrible fail by RICK

I'm off to backpage to find a hooker that will let me beat the schit out of her

So basically NOTHING has changed.

NOT A ******* THING!!!! Except now we might even be worse than last year!

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm having a hard time seeing a silver lining. We win this game, we were off and running. But LSU worried me, I didn't make any score predictions because LSU lines are built for SEC style play. And they showed that if you lose gap integrity (DC guessing wrong or linmen being out played), you're going to pay. They also can pass block well enough to make a 1st time starter look like a gunslinger.

Losing #8 was a bad omen and, the D-was pretty bad. Drop off at DT, and LSU receivers running open all night. The telling stat was when the announcer pointed out during our 10-wins last season we caused 30 turnovers; in our four loses since, we've caused one. The announcers suggested that makes last year an anomaly.

O-line was bad, Rosier was bad, Richard's was non-exsistant with 1 catch, none of our backs had more than 38 yards rushing. We will be seeing a lot A-gap blitzing this season, because we couldn't pick it up. I should have known after Spring when they went from: We got problems on the O-line to, we good now, it may have been wishful thinking...

Kicking game - like watching the movie Groundhog Day. How much field position have we given up, before we do something? Some guys are great in practice, but not so good in the pressure of the game.

They at least showed the FG kicker's problem; with the 4-11 high school stat. He's off to a similar stat in college - and on a chip shot...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back