Total embarrassment: (Nothing has changed in a year)

Advertisement
How did a true freshman catch 3 TDs against us? That **** is inexplicable...

Fvck ***dley

Fvck Ricks play calling

Fvck malweak rosier

Fvck the black unis too that schit ain't Canes

Fvck mangy diaz who figured out how to make scrub QB's look like HOF's just like Dorito did

******* embarassment

Fvck our lack of bowl practices terrible fail by RICK

I'm off to backpage to find a hooker that will let me beat the schit out of her

Should I say the B word or is it too soon?

Advertisement
That’s what happens when you play two top ten teams without your pivotal star offense players Walton, Richards and Herndon along with having as inaccurate As Malik rosier....
Diaz was playing that soft as defense too

****ing excuse machine

Excuses? That sh*t happened, Malik is trash and it’s a miracle we won 10 games with him, Diaz continues to make poor qbs look like heisman contenders against us weekly pretty much, badgley missing all these **** kicks, Richt and his play calling too. All of this sh*t needs to be looked at period.., this ain’t excuses it’s just telling it like it is

But broke, look at all the tackles for loss and sacks his defense gets.

Last edited by a moderator:
How the **** did we throttle ND?

Confidence. When you have won double digit games in a row and just smacked a solid vt team in primetime the week before then you feel unbeatable. On top of that everybody was expecting a nd blowout.

Advertisement
Rosier completed 42% of his passes with 3 picks. The **** out my face talking about a shoulder injury.

Exactly...Call a spade for what it is....people just dont know how limited we are with Malik....keep talking about play calling..did you see the completed passes? Basically the receivers had to make diving or leaping grabs..you think Saban or Meyer can win against elite oppenents with Rosier....he doesnt even look like a qb....he just so happens to play the position....dude just can't get it done when he has to throw the ball....would this guy be a viable back up on ANY 10 top team right now let alone starting? Smh....i knew what i was goin to get from him...which was nothing in the form of a legit passing threat....once Wisconsin actually saw him in person....they knew they could basically squat on all the short stuff and challenge him to make plays....the difference between Malik and Wisconsin's guy Horbrook, was he showed up....laughing at the thought that any DB that signs with Miami is gonna redshirt....barring injury they are ALL gonna play....the secondary needs a Major infusion and overhaul in talent....thats what the '18 class will bring....very unsettled with our db's and their play...they have faced better athletes then these guys and they looked scared....Bye bye Dee and please get Dean off the field....If UM pulls Tyson and Pat Surtain Jr. both will either start or be in the 2 deep immediately when they step foot on campus.....this season was a stepping stone and hopefully we can improve our mental and testicular fortitude come next season....

Lost momentum with Malik's first int...that changed the tone of the game and Wisconsin regained confidence. By the time our DBs turned around, they had 4 TD throws

End the year with a C grade.. Richt I'm done with him.. We aint winning big if he calls the plays.

I think we can still get Butch.

He won't call plays - at least he knows he can't.

You THINK? Name a school that CAN'T get Butch! Butch NEVER called our plays! His teams just ssucked on game day. Needed to have an entire NFL roster to remain competitive!

Thank God someone said it. F Butch.These people forget the numerous debacles over a 5 year stretch we lost to Vag Tech and the semenholes and his meltdowns against ECU (where he threw Portis under the bus), and Cuse and on and on. And he was an excuse machine. Rick will assemble the same type of roster if he keeps recruiting locally and getting our studs. Whether he can deliver remains to be seen but Butch is NOT the answer. Besides he would get us to a bowl game and cut and run for the next best offer. F him

Badgay might be the single most overrated Cane in my lifetime. I seriously can't remember an instance of a bum being sold so convincingly as "elite" to our fanbase.

Advertisement
Good thing we skipped all those bowl practices so our guys could hit the weight room. It really showed today.

The most ambitious of us in August.
1. Win nine or ten games - check
2. Win our division - check
3. Win our bowl - fail

We went as far as our talent could take us. Pitt was the biggest disappointment. We just weren't good enough to beat Clemson or Wisky.

The future looks bright especially with the class we have coming in.

Advertisement
Good thing we skipped all those bowl practices so our guys could hit the weight room. It really showed today.

Keep whining you crybaby,

Losing a competitive game to a 13 win Wisconsin team is disappointing, but hardly an embarassment.

You're permanent butthurt posting is the real embarassment. Just find a new team, you fit in well as a Gator fan

I can see it happening all over again. Some posters are gonna white knight our coaching failures and attack anyone who raises concerns. They will seem powerful with their words and insults in the beginning but in the end they will be relegated to slurper status like broke was with Alph Golden.

Look, we can all see that last night was a complete and utter failure by every single coach on staff. No coach is immune to criticism after last night. Not sure what they were doing in the 2 weeks of bowl practice but it obviously wasn't preparing to play a game. Let's hope that they learn from it and get better but who knows honestly. Last night is exactly why Mark Richt has never been and likely never will be a champion. Sure, we'll have lots of 10 win seasons under coach Richt but I truly don't know that he's ever going to get us over the hump.

Fvck ***dley

Fvck Ricks play calling

Fvck malweak rosier

Fvck the black unis too that schit ain't Canes

Fvck mangy diaz who figured out how to make scrub QB's look like HOF's just like Dorito did

******* embarassment

Fvck our lack of bowl practices terrible fail by RICK

I'm off to backpage to find a hooker that will let me beat the schit out of her

Was going to make a statement that people making comments that have
posted less than 200 times should be allowed to make only positive comments.
Now we get a nut case from something called Cane Dynasty and with 15000+
that shoots that argument.

Advertisement
Back