TOS Tyreic Martin?

Agreed. It might take a cycle or two, but I think Coach Kool and Manny will have to coach up our current players and average/above-average high school recruits before the $EC DT commits come back to Miami. With the stud DEs and LBs we are bringing in, I'm hoping we can be the best of the non-elite defenses. Once we're at that level, it'll be unfair what we do to other teams with stud DTs coming in every year.

God I love being optimistic about the 'Canes...

Interesting film and offer sheet. But, since we have zero DL in this class, why not? At the very least he adds practice field depth.

Must learn to trust coaches again..................

Advertisement
He will be a DT, but I wasn't crazy about his speed, burst or first step. If he does committ, this will be coach Kool's first real test on evaluation and development...!

His mother was initially leaning toward South Carolina, but she really enjoyed the in-home with Cane coaches. They are going to be blown away on the visit imo. I'm expecting him to be in this class.

Agreed. It might take a cycle or two, but I think Coach Kool and Manny will have to coach up our current players and average/above-average high school recruits before the $EC DT commits come back to Miami. With the stud DEs and LBs we are bringing in, I'm hoping we can be the best of the non-elite defenses. Once we're at that level, it'll be unfair what we do to other teams with stud DTs coming in every year.

You do get that he was committed to Missouri, decommitted when Kool left, and is now basically between us and USCe? So basically his entire recruitment outside of Miami is SEC

Advertisement
I will defer to Kool on whoever he wants

He turned a flamboyant into an All American

Advertisement
Might be more fair to evaluate him based on how Kool views the DL as a whole. If he wanted him at Mizzou and yet the tape doesn't sell stand alone, he might view this kid (and others like him) as what he needs to free the freaks up. I bet he has a role for him.

Just look up Walter Brady's recruiting profile from last year and then look at his freshman year production. Kool gets benefit of the doubt on his first 5 projects, and then we get to judge.

You do get that he was committed to Missouri, decommitted when Kool left, and is now basically between us and USCe? So basically his entire recruitment outside of Miami is SEC

Understood. Would he be a take for Alabama or LSU?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rule 1:

Stop referring to other sites as "TOS"

Do you have a shorter acronym? This is the internet still right?

He meant you can say what site it's from, I believe.

Correct. Just say the site.

Maybe you guys havent figured out but the world is turning to acronyms. People use them because they prefer it.
But TOS can be any number of other sites. Just say which one.

Do you have a shorter acronym? This is the internet still right?

He meant you can say what site it's from, I believe.

Correct. Just say the site.

Maybe you guys havent figured out but the world is turning to acronyms. People use them because they prefer it.
But TOS can be any number of other sites. Just say which one.

No it doesnt. There is only one TOS.

Advertisement
Back