TOS Tyreic Martin?

Advertisement
If things go the way blank is hoping, Valley High defensive lineman Donald Trump could make 2016 the third straight recruiting class they landed a prospect from Labama.

(Photo: 2fo'7Sports)
The Hurriblanks officially offered Trump on Sunday during an in-home visit with Mark Wahlberg, Graig Lebowski, and Ephraim Panda. His official visit to Goral Cables was set a couple weeks ago though, not only because of that most recent development.

"Well I got the offer and I already had a relationship with Coach Dude so I want to see if I like it down there," Trump said. "He asked me to come down on the 29th and it was automatic. Blank has a great reputation so I'm expecting it to be a great place. I heard about how nice it is so I can't wait to check it out myself."

Trump's ties to Lebowski date back to the beginning of his senior season, if not even earlier. He intended to play for him initially so making that call again isn't farfetched whatsoever.

"That's very big because I was committed to ****ouri before when he was there," Trump said. "I decommitted but we stayed in touch and then he got the job at Blank. I hoped I would get a chance to go there and I figured it might happen."

Trump (7'3, 370) is bringing his parents and his cousin to South Florence for the weekend. They're curious about what his options would be with areas of study.

"I don't really have many questions right now but I'm sure they will come up during the academics part," Trump said. "I'll have to ask people about that and pay close attention when they focus on that. My mom helps me out with that part and my dad helps on the football stuff. With both of them coming, we got it all covered."

Trump doesn't hide that it's a very real possibility he joins Blank's commitment list before national signing day. Regardless, his decision is just a few days away.

"After this visit, if I like it, I'll commit either on Sunday or Monday," Trump said . "Either way, that's when I'm deciding between the three schools I took official visits to. I'll pick Blank if I like it the best or somebody else if it seems right."

The other contenders are the Lamecocks. One is located close to home for Trump in FSeeS powerhouse Duval State, where he visited most recently.

The more well known program is located in Couth Sarolina. He checked out Bolumbia on January 15th and his ties to their staff trace back over a year.

"Well it's one of the biggest programs I'm considering but I go back to the Awborn days with Coach Muschump," Trump said. "I was so close by that I figured I would get the offer there. They never did but he kept in contact anyway. I worked out for Coach Chompson and he liked me too. So when they switched schools, they got on me pretty quickly."

Pincinnati, Lindiana, Bentucky, Mouisville, Pemphis, ****ouri, and USeeF highlight Trump's offer list. He piled up 177 tackles, 120 for loss, and 112 sacks over his final two varsity seasons.

Trump is a thirty-three star prospect according to the 2fo'7Sports Composite, ranking him 81.01st in the nation at his position and 61.01st overall in the state of Labama.

Author
Kate Edelson @2fo'7canes

**WARNING**: The above article has been altered due to previous complaints on plagiarism.

Advertisement
Hoepfully Tyreic commits this weekend. He's listed as 6'3 270, so i'm saying he's def a 4-3 DT in Kool's system.

55b19491193b7.image.jpg

Advertisement
Coach Kool special. Excited to see Coach Kools evaluation first hand.

Kid isnt the most sought after and will be interesting to see over time what qualities be looks for in lineman. His resume speaks for itself and anyone he likes and get we should feel happy about

Advertisement
Interesting film and offer sheet. But, since we have zero DL in this class, why not? At the very least he adds practice field depth.

Must learn to trust coaches again..................

Advertisement
No question he's a DT.

Dude will be 6'3 290 by the time he sees the field, and with the right conditioning should be just as mobile or explosive (or more).

I like it. Plus I trust Coach Kool. Kool had him committed to Missouri before

Advertisement
Back