TOS poster/ insider says...

WhoDat

Junior
TIFIW..this was posted on the tos's board from a user called 3rdCane

No guarantees and I will not say specifically who I am referring to as I want to respect Gary's rules. I was just told that there are two HEAVY Leans/ Silents from guys we need badly.

One is announcing at a All Star Game and one will give QB's fits.

Trust me, if true, everyone will be smiling.

My only reason for posting this is to help everyone have an even merrier Christmas! This comes from a reliable source and even though this is vague, I hope it helps.
I absolutely love this class and am a big believer in what Al is doing.

Advertisement
Wont get my hopes up so many of these rumors end up being just that, rumors. But just reading between the lines I would say he's referring to Garmon and Bush/McCord wouldnt be Howard since he stated he's not announcing at the All Star game

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
on grassy, did you really have to put "TOS" i hope not.. if so that is lame, i know people put that but did they do it cause they had too?

On the premium site at least, yes. If you put Rivals, it would change it to "******" like you had used a curse word.

Guys I received info from 2 high school coaches about 2 kids that are highly interested in us. Originally they were scared away because of sanctions and they didn't like the Golden hire. I put our odds at getting them both at about 60 percent right now and the odds of getting at least 1 at 80%. The kids don't want to get a bunch of text and calls from reporters so I can't say their names right now. I will just say this. I have seen both names posted on here as being the type of players we use to get.

Also I talk to dead people. Does anyone know a James? He said not to worry about him it wasn't your fault and he loves you. He said you should get remarried.

Advertisement
So, in short, we have baseless rumors and a caveat that allows the OP (not WhoDat, but the guy on Ferman's board) to back out of their comment, should the need arise? Well, sign me up! I wonder if I can do that in court the next time I have to testify?

Advertisement
Too be honest, I think the NCAA should open up to paying these kids more. People have real life issues, and the money they making off these kids should be aleast trickled down a bit more to them.

Advertisement
Back