Torrance Gibson

Advertisement
We'll probably wait till January 7, 2015 to extend him an offer as a QB. You know how we do

If Irvin Meyers wants him he'll likely have him. We saw what he did to BFP Golden the last time he wanted a guy down here. He walked into BFP's house and took him.

Kid is probably OSU bound. ****, I almost think it would be BAD if he committed to us now. I would have serious doubts we could keep him committed for an entire year.

Also dont understand why everyone thinks that any So Fla kid should automatically want to play for UM regardless of position or how they fit in the program. Unless we are planning on changing the entire offense around, Im guessing this kid probably sees himself a better fit somewhere like OSU or Auburn.

Advertisement
Gentlemen, please understand that recruits read these boards. Stop with the stupid comments, we have a top 8 recruiting class.

Please conduct ourselves like U fans, not pathetic fans like up north.

Gentlemen, please understand that recruits read these boards. Stop with the stupid comments, we have a top 8 recruiting class.

Please conduct ourselves like U fans, not pathetic fans like up north.

Please point out which posts have stupid comments.

I was talking to my little brother who goes to school with this guy. He gets in trouble a lot and doesnt respect his own coaches. If he comes here, Golden will have to break him down and let him know, this college life is a whole different animal and that he isnt gonna pull that High School **** on this level.

Advertisement
Not blaming Golden for Dixon and a kid from Dwyer that stuff stinks

Let dixon roll to OSU and play in that shirty offense in the cold

Gibson has visited Miami multiple time only school he has visited.

He grew up a fan.

His coach is mike Rumph.

He namEd a top 3 the other week of Miami, Osu, and nd.

I think Miami certainly has a chance here if not leads.

You can sub in the name Sony Michel ifor Gibson that post.

Advertisement
Back