Torrance Gibson

Advertisement
I'm so embarrassed that it took a first time porster to start a thread on Gibson. What's wrong with you guys, nobody thought to bring this dude up? Sad. Great job OP.

He is dumber than a pile of rocks. Left tOSU so he could pursue QB at a JUCO.

He has elite elite NFL potential at WR.

He is just burning money trying to learn a position he isn't good at.

Or osu kicked him out, but I like your story too.

Advertisement

Or osu kicked him out, but I like your story too.

I read they expected him back and didn't know he wasn't returning (think he was academically suspended) until the JUCO tweeted out he signed with them.

Woman says Torrance Gibson isn't leaving Ohio State for JUCO

Another cumbag South Florida front-running grifter who didn't want to hear the truth and grabbed the bag. So he bought Urb's lies. Funny **** was when Urb moved that big dope to WR two minutes after he signed his NLOI.

Friend of mines who knew one of his HS coaches told me when Gibson was being recruited that he didn't stand a chance away from home because he didn't have any structure or support system. Looks like he was dead *** right.

I remember him saying on NSD for channel 4 News that the U is dead or something to that extent and after that I said no matter what **** him he deserves what he gets. Glad his punk *** is failinf

Advertisement
Advertisement
I love how everyone wanta to bash the kid for following his dream. Maybe he will never make it to the NFL but i hope he does and as a QB. Something to admire about a kid not taking no for an answer. Hes not getting paid so why not play the position you love. If not why play. Life isnt always about the money. Shoestring was an idol to me cuz everyone always wrote him off but he did his thing at Michigan and then when it came money time he did what he had to do. If the kid bashed Miami then **** him but still chase them dreams young fella. Also like he said f**k off urban and just straight transfered.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I love how everyone wanta to bash the kid for following his dream. Maybe he will never make it to the NFL but i hope he does and as a QB. Something to admire about a kid not taking no for an answer. Hes not getting paid so why not play the position you love. If not why play. Life isnt always about the money. Shoestring was an idol to me cuz everyone always wrote him off but he did his thing at Michigan and then when it came money time he did what he had to do. If the kid bashed Miami then **** him but still chase them dreams young fella. Also like he said f**k off urban and just straight transfered.

Agree,don't see why anyone bashing that kid for pursuing his dreams.at the end of the day he got to play football not his critics

Agree,don't see why anyone bashing that kid for pursuing his dreams.at the end of the day he got to play football not his critics

Don't dis-agree on the bashing, BUT Bottomline though is that dream is going to end soon with NO Career and NO degree to show for it either. Then what?

More from the "we need to love everyone even if they **** on UM" crew.

Fcking pathetic self-loathing UM fans want to suck off the local traitors and scumbags. You guys love Brewster too? He's just doing his job. Leave him alone.

Advertisement
Back