Redshirt Freshman
for 2018 class... in order of who you think is best... here's mine:

1) Thompson
2) Pope
3) Hightower
4) Williams
5) E. Moore
6) Wiggins

And another question... any idea why we haven't offered WR Dominick Watt out of McArthur? He is 6'0 185, decent speed I think? Other than staff doesn't think as highly?

Advertisement

1) Thompson
2) Pope
3) Hightower
4) Williams
5) E. Moore
6) Wiggins

And another question... any idea why we haven't offered WR Dominick Watt out of McArthur? He is 6'0 185, decent speed I think? Other than staff doesn't think as highly?

That might have something to do with it. :monkey-serious:

Advertisement

1) Thompson
2) Pope
3) Hightower
4) Williams
5) E. Moore
6) Wiggins

Quickly becoming the worst poster on the boards.

1) Thompson
2) Pope
3) Hightower
4) Williams
5) E. Moore
6) Wiggins

She's nowhere close to being that.

Advertisement
You couldn't have put your rankings in this thread that's still on the first page?

maybe it actually is a woman

I think it's a chick. We don't get chicas often on this board and when we do they're either actually guys or we scare them off. I hope everyone plays nice.
Yeah sure. He's a chick who was talking about "pubes" (chicks always talk that way) and posting with a completely different provocative style a few weeks ago.

1) Thompson
2) Pope
3) Hightower
4) Williams
5) E. Moore
6) Wiggins

Will soon be posting another list...top ******** on Canesinsight...I nominate CaliforniaCanes

Advertisement
You couldn't have put your rankings in this thread that's still on the first page?

maybe it actually is a woman

I think it's a chick. We don't get chicas often on this board and when we do they're either actually guys or we scare them off. I hope everyone plays nice.
Yeah sure. He's a chick who was talking about "pubes" (chicks always talk that way) and posting with a completely different provocative style a few weeks ago.

Oh... I can't keep track of posts and posters but it seems like you've got this one pegged. I guess it's another confused millennial trans faygala who fantasizes about dressing up in drag and who simply wants their right to determine their own gender respected.

This has become another one of those threads where ima sit back and watch silently,..as I'm thoroughly convinced nothing good gonna come out of any additional participation!! Lmfao!!

Advertisement
Give her a break. If you don't have anything good to say crawl back into your hole you came out of.

I like the list but Wiggins is to low IMO.

Give her a break. If you don't have anything good to say crawl back into your hole you came out of.

If she's a she but apparently this is the same "she" poster who was talking about her pubes a few weeks back which screams guy.

If she's a she but apparently this is the same "she" poster who was talking about her pubes a few weeks back which screams guy.

Hence why I will only respond to her/him with football talk. If it's a guy then half of the posters attacking him/her are doing exactly what the poster wants.

Hence why I will only respond to her/him with football talk. If it's a guy then half of the posters attacking him/her are doing exactly what the poster wants.

The whole thing is weird and creepy

Advertisement
Back