Top Targets & Commits - HS Games 9/4

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've wanted him on O the entire time
I do too, said it when I first posted on him...

But at this point, idc where they play him at, just make sure he signs lol.

From day 1 it was already a forgone conclusion he was going to be an electric dynamic Return man, I mean he'll no doubt contribute right away as a TF on Special Teams at KR/PR, it's just teaching him to play full time Corner might take a lil time, but I'm willing to see if the experiment works.

Let him be a two-way player, he's not gonna be expected to play CB anytime soon, so he can take his time developing there, but in the meantime use him at KR/PR & put him in the Slot at WR, in Lashlee's offense he & Brashard Smith would be uncoverable.

Advertisement
I do too, said it when I first posted on him...

But at this point, idc where they play him at, just make sure he signs lol.

From day 1 it was already a forgone conclusion he was going to be an electric dynamic Return man, I mean he'll no doubt contribute right away as a TF on Special Teams at KR/PR, it's just teaching him to play full time Corner might take a lil time, but I'm willing to see if the experiment works.

Let him be a two-way player, he's not gonna be expected to play CB anytime soon, so he can take his time developing there, but in the meantime use him at KR/PR & put him in the Slot at WR, in Lashlee's offense he & Brashard Smith would be uncoverable.
Miss the times of having a good cb and special teams monster like phillip buchanon,to me our most underrated and best cb ever with rolle.hopefully he becomes half the player buchanon was,will be good.

I'm trying to temper my thoughts on Garcia until mid season. Ima give him the COvid, move across the country, meeting new guys benefit of the doubt but if he playing like buns 5 game into the season.....then hu bunz in general lol.

Garcia is another one of them classic overrated Southern Cali QB's...

Can only play with a clean pocket, looks good against average comp, average arm & already plateaued as player.

IMO he's got a high chance to be a college bust, Miller Moss is significantly better.
say it again for the people int he back ... we need an athletic dual threat kid ... if king goes off like we think, in a year or so we'll have our choice

Advertisement
Garcia 22-34 322 yds 1 interception 3 TDs I think those were his stats - they said it so fast on the broadcast. He settled in the second half and was much better. I think it will take some time to get adjusted with his receivers and get the play book down.

There are 14 transfers on that team. You could see they were out of sync - confusion with plays, etc.

Garcia 22-34 322 yds 1 interception 3 TDs I think those were his stats - they said it so fast on the broadcast. He settled in the second half and was much better. I think it will take some time to get adjusted with his receivers and get the play book down.

There are 14 transfers on that team. You could see they were out of sync - confusion with plays, etc.
Rush Propst brought in a lot of transfers? Shocker I tell you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back