Top recruiting classs by player avg… so far 👀

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t see the Jort-wearing a$$ sniffers and the poverty Semenbrains in there, even better.
Christmas Wet Bandits GIF by Home Alone

I don’t understand this rating. According on 247 Bama and Texas A&M have the same amount of 4 stars but A&M doubles the amount of 5 stars that Bama has (6 to 3). How does Bama have a higher rating?

I don’t understand this rating. According on 247 Bama and Texas A&M have the same amount of 4 stars but A&M doubles the amount of 5 stars that Bama has (6 to 3). How does Bama have a higher rating?
It seems wacky. There are points attributed to each recruit so that there are higher and lower ranked within each star grouping.

Bama probably has higher average scores on 4 stars or less 3 stars??? It could go a number of ways I think. If you go to this link and click on the total score for each team - to the right - you can see the individual points scores for each player.

Advertisement

What if I told you that the 38th ranked HS kid and the 338th ranked HS kid are both 4-stars? That's like saying a high 2nd round NFL Draft pick is the same as the bottom half of the undrafted free agent pool. In NFL Draft trade parlance, that saying a guy worth 520 points is the same as a guy worth <1 point.

If you're smart, you will go by the offers. If you're just not dumb, you will go by the numerical ratings. If you are dumb, by all means, star ***** away!!! :)

It’s not just about stars; u have to look at the composite rating. 6 of A&M 4* players have a .9040 rating or lower. They also have three 3* players w/ a .8899 or lower.

Bama, on the other hand only have two 4* that are .9040 or lower & two 3* that are .8899 or lower.

That’s why in an earlier thread when I was revisiting some of our recruiting classes, the total class ranking didn’t impress me anymore; it was the total composite score, meaning the quality of ur recruits. Bama may have the #2 class this yr based upon total recruits (A&M has 28 / Bama has 24), but if all holds true, Bama’s composite rating for the class of ‘22 is actually better than their historic class of ‘21.

Advertisement
Kids love Drink. That’s all you heard when he was at NC State and App.
And for as many kids out there who would love to play in a big city (UM, USC, UT, etc)..there are just as many who would love to play in a small, college town like Mizzou where the whole city revolves around them. Im not shocked. They pulled that 5* WR Dorial Beckham or whatever his name was that one year. Sheldon Richardson too one year. Both were 5* kids. They got something to sell.

Advertisement
Back