Top Receiver Lane Weighing Options

I'm sure Herb Waters, Jamal Carter and Barrow will be working overtime to get this kid. I agree with the poster that said we have to win 9-10 games and show some sign of being a national player if we want kids like this. I think it comes down to us and Bama.

Advertisement
Golden vs Saban is better than Mayweather vs Paquiao...I'll put my my money Golden and Mayweather every time!!!!

Miami- Location, Herb Waters, Barrow, family favorite and really good staff vs Alabama- Basically the best in the country by far. W have to win 10 games to beat Bama fo Lane

He wore a Miami beanie last night while dominating everybody.

This dude was wide open by about five yards every time I looked in his direction. The only time he was close to being covered was red zone work, and he just skied over everyone and high-pointed it.

He doesn't get in and out of his breaks as well as Coley or Cooper, but as a vertical receiver and red zone threat he is something very, very special. He's also heavier and wider-framed than people think. He can be pretty strong after a couple years in the weight room.

Advertisement
This is going to be one of the craziest most stressful recruiting years ever. This one may actually cause "tha big one"for me. I don't know if I'm going to be able to take it.

This dude was wide open by about five yards every time I looked in his direction. The only time he was close to being covered was red zone work, and he just skied over everyone and high-pointed it.

He doesn't get in and out of his breaks as well as Coley or Cooper, but as a vertical receiver and red zone threat he is something very, very special. He's also heavier and wider-framed than people think. He can be pretty strong after a couple years in the weight room.

This is why Bama is crazy about him he's basically a mix with Julio Jones and AJ Green and Julio was a guy that Saban to me wanted more then any recruit because wr is the 1 position that he hasn't dominated in recruiting as a coach

sounds like Andre

This is going to be one of the craziest most stressful recruiting years ever. This one may actually cause "tha big one"for me. I don't know if I'm going to be able to take it.

Between Lane, Cook and Michel I might be right there with you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Barrow is a relative he can go see him or talk to him whenever I assume.

This is the secret to FSU's recruiting success. They build relationships and win over the people closest to their targets. Luckily for us one of them is on our staff for Lane.

Barrow is a great recruiter and related to the kid. If he can't reel in a related, local, kid who has friends on the team, then I quit as a fan. I won't be able to take the punishment that comes with being a fan of this team.

Advertisement
Golden vs Saban is better than Mayweather vs Paquiao...I'll put my my money Golden and Mayweather every time!!!!

don't get me wrong, I am a die hard canes fan and hate nick saban with a passion, especially after the dolphins debacle. But lets not underestimate a coach who's won 3 of the last 4 National Championships and Brings in ridiculous recruiting classes every year. We need to win as much as possible.. Granted after saying all this.. the kid is from Miami, and it's looking good. I'm just saying I think we're not quite that far down the road to where we should expect Al Golden to dominate other expert Head coaches around the Nation (although i fully suspect that in a year or two that will happen)

Barrow is a great recruiter and related to the kid. If he can't reel in a related, local, kid who has friends on the team, then I quit as a fan. I won't be able to take the punishment that comes with being a fan of this team.

It wont be Barrows fault because to me Lane will go whee he can win its like other players who have relatives on the team and family pressure they go wehre they can win and make the biggest impact so it will be interesting against Bama

qb- Kevin Olsen
rb- Sony Michel
te- Standish Dobard
x- Stacy Coley
y- Ermon Lane

o-boy!

Al Davis voice: Just win baby!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back