Top RBs in the state for 2015

Reality is 1 to FSU- 1 to UF- 1 to GA- 1 to an out of state school..Leaves the "U" in a fight for one kid...Not stating anything but history over the last 10 years..

Not if we do our job...This should not be a continuing thing that happens...
I get people have some sort of love affair for FSU because they a still the new hot girl in school...
but Like UF...they will trend down when the Winston affect wears off much like TEbow...

Those schools will get their kids...but we need to make sure we get the kids we want...because the idea
is that those that can't get into UM will because we have our pick of the liter will then go to other schools

Advertisement
Cronkite looks like a mix between Yearby and Cook. Has great feet and cutting ability like Yearby and has the size and speed like Cook.

First thought when I watched the vid was that the kid has sick cutting ability for a back that's 195 lbs in H.S.. Decent size but is as agile as a great scat back. That was **** good RB film. So often it's just a fast kid running away from people, and in college that's normally nullified (a guy like Duke being the exception). Cronkite was shaking people out of their jocks and then running away from them. How is the competition WC plays in football?

The competition is average but they have played some big games such as university, gulliver, Cardinal newman and Champagnat. Jordan and Tim have showed up in big games, heck in the Cardinal newman game Jordan was a absolute monster and was playing on a hurt ankle.

I believe Cronkrite will end up at Miami but he is making his own decision not following Irvin or jaquan. I said this earlier,

Cronk, Irvin, & Jaquan are more Howard, Duke, Malcolm, & Deon than Ermon Lane & Dalvin Cook

Agree with you 100% Jordan will make a decision for him and not someone else, and when he does make his decision that will be it, his family is not one to play games.

Advertisement
Conkrite has great feet and balance. Good speed and I like the way he hits the hole.

What are Scarlett's, conkrite's, Patrick's, Walton's legit speed?

Any of these guys run track?

TnF times?

Do we have an official 40 time on this guy???
The play he ran at the 44 second mark in the video was blazing

This beast right here:

[video=youtube;gAyK-2e6BBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAyK-2e6BBQ[/video]

Ideally we'll land two of the following: Cronkrite, Walton (if he reclassifies), Scarlett, Patrick.

Advertisement
Reality is 1 to FSU- 1 to UF- 1 to GA- 1 to an out of state school..Leaves the "U" in a fight for one kid...Not stating anything but history over the last 10 years..

The history books WILL be broking.
I truly believe these guys are starting to understand the formula of recruiting South Florida Boyz. I feel like they learned it too deep into the process of the 2014 class, but the 2015 class will reap the fruits of their labor.

Do we have an official 40 time on this guy???
The play he ran at the 44 second mark in the video was blazing

This beast right here:

[video=youtube;gAyK-2e6BBQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAyK-2e6BBQ[/video]

Ideally we'll land two of the following: Cronkrite, Walton (if he reclassifies), Scarlett, Patrick.

For his speed he doesnt time well. At the UM camp last summer he was running 4.5 and 4.49 but at that same camp he finished a very close 2nd in the fastest man competition to Sam Bruce who I was told runs a low 4.4. to even 4.3. I personally think he is a Hester type where ifhe is running by himself he runs ok but if he is up against someone then you get to see him run.

I truly believe these guys are starting to understand the formula of recruiting South Florida Boyz. I feel like they learned it too deep into the process of the 2014 class, but the 2015 class will reap the fruits of their labor.

So what's the formula?

Advertisement
Offering early, Giving them the attention they so much want & need, and building that relationship before Senior yr.

Offering early shows these kids that our organization isnt hopping onto the band wagon after schools like Bama, LSU, and ****boi State University offers. Of course you got pricks like Rudolph who commited to us until he got a better offer, but then there are guys who take that **** as an person and feel insulted.

Its obvious that they want the attention. When the dead period ended, Torrance Gibson went on twitter talking about Miami not calling him. These kids want the attention.....

And lastly, if you build that relationship with the players ***AND*** Their Families and Coaches EARLY, you get so much more information of not only that player but teammates as well. For instance, Brad Kaaya's teammate Brayden Lenius. OKAY WE DID NOT GET HIM. I KNOW THAT, but would we have really known how good he was if it wasnt for Kaaya whispering in Coley's ear about this guy?
-----I dont think so. If we do that with these South Florida kids, we can really make a difference in the success we have "In Our Own Back Yard".

So what's the formula?

Even if we miss out on RBs in 2015...2016 is loaded. Are we allowed to keep saying this?

We got yearby this year and duke ( arguably the best to come out of south Florida in years) two years ago. Just because we don't get every running back doesn't mean staff is doing poor. Maybe cook didn't want to ride the pine behind Duke and yearby

Advertisement
Back