Top players still available that I would go after

Advertisement
Needs, definitively ranked based on numbers:

1. CB -- Need AT LEAST 1 more, preferably 2
2. S -- Need 1 more
3. OL -- Need 1 more, would take 2 if you find 2 you like.
4. WR -- Could take 1 more, not a gigantic need. But depends on Warsham's health. If there's a shred of a doubt, have to get another one.
5. LB -- 1 more would be nice, not imperative.

CB- 1
OL- 3
WR- 0-1
LB -1

K has to be shored up, Price or Portal...And Price only if he is wowing you in practice, not just "better than baxa" in practice

QB Portal- This won't happen but it needs to, there is no way Williams should be handed a job. He has strengths for sure, but no amount of records he broke against Louisville means he should be handed a job this season after his performance in the last 2 losses.

I wouldn't turn down a DE or DT either, and I'd actually take Westley Neal with what Gulliver has coming up.

Advertisement
WR:

TE:

OT

OG

DE

LB

Corner

STFU d-bag

Advertisement
What’s the deal with N. Joseph? He’s from South Florida right? Did we not offer this kid? I know Alabama is his top choice but at least shoot a shot.

Advertisement
What’s the deal with N. Joseph? He’s from South Florida right? Did we not offer this kid? I know Alabama is his top choice but at least shoot a shot.

Grades, grades out of HS was so bad he might need to take a redshirt year at a JUCO just to qualify.

Advertisement
We need to improve the talent levels everywhere. Including at WR. Thomas is gone. Might lose 1 or 2 to the portal for playing time too.

We only have 8 scholarship WRs.

If anyone leaves for playing time they arent really smart.

I want us to get that miami northwestern rb and convert him into a wr we need that kind of speed.

Advertisement
Back