OT

OG

DE

LB

Corner

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean ya. It would be awesome to get Henderson, but any realistic options for this staff to actually take a shot at?

Advertisement
We need to hit the portal for OL, we could really use 1-2 plug and play guys to help the OL.

Any OL who could come in and be a reliable starter would be a godsend. I think portal OL is gonna be needed for sure, but we need a lot more than just 2 OL signees to keep the numbers where they should be down the road. LB seems like an obvious answer too.

neither are realistic,

Demon Clowney
Avantae Williams
Daran Branch
Edgerrin Cooper
Jamari Stweart
Miller Merriweather-Lewis
Westley Neal
Jerrold Pough
Isaiah Dunson
Dwight Mcglothern
James Pogorelc
Tykieast Crawford

these are guys id want us in contact with plus the portal guys we go after.

We have 7 “playable” offensive linemen. Including 2 freshmen starters who would redshirt at just about any P5 program with anything that resembles depth

Advertisement
WR:

TE:

OT

OG

DE

LB

Corner
MOAR OTs

Henderson didn't sign with Clemson? I thought he was a lock there. Either way he is looking at Bama, UF, and Clemson. LSU may jump in too since they lost guys
He's signing with his columbus boys during NSD announcing at AA game, Columbus doesnt allow EE's so most of them sign during later period Elijah is a rare exception to sign early.

Advertisement
Needs, definitively ranked based on numbers:

1. CB -- Need AT LEAST 1 more, preferably 2
2. S -- Need 1 more
3. OL -- Need 1 more, would take 2 if you find 2 you like.
4. WR -- Could take 1 more, not a gigantic need. But depends on Warsham's health. If there's a shred of a doubt, have to get another one.
5. LB -- 1 more would be nice, not imperative.

Advertisement
Back