Top OL Classes

Muffin Man

Freshman
247 Ranked UM's OL recruiting class as #3 in the nation.

3. Miami

Commits; KC McDermott (Palm Beach, Fla./West Palm Beach) – Early enrollee, Trevor Darling (Miami, Fla./Central) – Early enrollee, Reilly Gibbons (Saint Petersburg, Fla./Catholic), Nick Linder (Fort Lauderdale, Fla./St. Thomas Aquinas)

The strength of this offensive line class is the bookend tackles of the future that Al Golden was able to land out of south Florida. McDermott ranks as the nation’s No. 3 offensive tackle per the 247Sports Composite rankings while Darling checks in at No. 9. With McDermott at left tackle and Darling at right, the two could be the foundation for a lot of offensive success in the future in Coral Gables. Gibbons is a former tight end with tremendous upside and Linder hails from one of the best talent producing programs in the country.

We are ranked behind Alabama (1) and Ohio State (2).

http://247sports.com/Article/Top-2014-recruiting-classes-by-position-Offensive-Line-173983

Advertisement
1) Nobody has 2 tackles better then gibbons/mcdermott
2) darling is probably a top 5 guard (i would rank him #2-3 but thats just me)
3)most of the time centers are just small guards or just the best player that can snap but linder has played the position for over 3 years will be mentally ahead of most centers in this class

Advertisement
1) Nobody has 2 tackles better then gibbons/mcdermott
2) darling is probably a top 5 guard (i would rank him #2-3 but thats just me)
3)most of the time centers are just small guards or just the best player that can snap but linder has played the position for over 3 years will be mentally ahead of most centers in this class

this ^

and Darling and KC have mean streaks that you just cant teach! I fully expect KC to bring an attitude, leadership and physicality that fuels our Oline for the next 3-4 years

OL class is solid as ****. I wish we could've gotten another interior guy, but that's just me being greedy.

Haters? Let see what they do when they step on campus. Too many false dawns. We get highly ranked recruits. Not news, can we win and open up holes?

Advertisement
Haters? Let see what they do when they step on campus. Too many false dawns. We get highly ranked recruits. Not news, can we win and open up holes?

funny how a hater responds, "Haters"?

"lets see what they do when they get on campus.... They havnet done **** yet... Just win..."

get the **** outta the recruiting board then sucacane

Advertisement
I've been critical in some areas, but there is no OL class I'd rather have.

Like someone said, one more interior guy would be nice, but not a necessity at all and just pure greed.

From what I remember, all our guys seemed to do well at the all star games too.

Advertisement
O Line recruiting has been really solid since about 2009.

O line performance, however. is a different story.

**** imagine if Damian Prince actually kept us in contention and we had a chance at hom

17.gif

do not want.

Advertisement
Back