Top 5 absolute dumbest thing in CFB

caneULM

Recruit
is interview players and coaches at halftime. I mean why?These people are trying to focus on the rest of the game and they dont need anyone sticking a stupid mic in their face asking them questions 20 million people already know the answer to. You want to shorten games, we can start there.

Advertisement
is interview players and coaches at halftime. I mean why?These people are trying to focus on the rest of the game and they dont need anyone sticking a stupid mic in their face asking them questions 20 million people already know the answer to. You want to shorten games, we can start there.
I count 1 not 5 and I’m no genius

Advertisement
Yeah I don’t think the game takes longer because of that.

Of all the dumb things in CFB this ain’t one. It’s more towards the bottom 5 on the list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pregame, post game, articles, podcasts, etc I very rarely watch, read, or listen to. It's the same thing, just a difderent coach at a different institution. They say the same thing that any knowledgeable fan can pick up on.

“Coach…….your defense gave up over 100 yards of rushing in the first half, why is that?”

Advertisement
How bout saying 5 dumbest things and only stating 1??.. No??.. Maybe???..
Who Knows Idk GIF

Advertisement
Back