Top 4 coaches for the U

You guys are ******* nuts. It is all Cristobal until he says no. Also, the A names, Fickell, Campbell, no shot. Won’t even take a meeting with us. Lots of good coaches out there. Feels like the job has lost some luster. Lots of doubt this can ever be turned around.
Mario is expensive and he sucks.. Get over it. He is a terrible coach and probably wouldn't recruit as well here. who cares if he is a Miami guy If he can't coach and win big

Advertisement
agreed.

the past three seasons, butch is 7-16 at FIU.

He lost to such powerhouse teams like Texas State, FAU, Liberty, Western Kentucky, and Middle Tennessee State, (all multiple times).

That's horrid.
But, he beat Miami,,couldn't resist..

I think these are our top 4
1. Mario
2. Fickle
3. Stoops Kentucky
4. Bill o brien
Do you really believe any of these guys will take the UM job? Mario will stay at Oregon or go to USC . Fickle, may just stay at UC, maybe USC, or wait until Ohio State opens and just don't see him interested in UM. O'Brien, no thanks a 100X over. As for Mark Stoops, I like the guy, good coach, 9th season at UK and he is building a program and I don't think he walks. The other thing about Mark, his record over 9 years to become one of 2021's hot names, 2-10, 5-7, 5-7, 7-6, 7-6,10-3, 8-5, 5-6, and 5-0 in 2021. 54-50 in 9 years at UK. Do you really think the people on this board and UM fans have enough patience to give him 5-6 years to build a program?

I like Joe Brady the OC for the Charlotte Panthers.

Advertisement
He’ll leave if he has aspirations of winning a championship. He knows that’s impossible at Kentucky. Come to the ACC and be the lion, or stay in the SEC and be a sheep.
Stoops has been doing well at Ketucky (relatively speaking). Why hasn’t he left? No offers? Turning them down?

Advertisement
He was 32-18 at Texas with 4 Bowl wins. We'd build him a statue if he did that here.
Texas is supposed to be elite. They spend like it. Herman was allegedly a ‘savage’.

To be fair, Texas did smack UGA in the Sugar Bowl in Herman Year 2, but couldn’t make the next move.

Advertisement
2400dd8d586278164600742aa21e11f924f68384e84a148eaa1eaa0b6290cbd2._RI_V_TTW_.png
Is that like a younger David Cutcliffe or something???

843E88D7-AA38-4801-99B3-9271C965E3C0.jpeg

Tell me who the new AD is first.
THIS! ALL OF THIS!!

I have no idea why coaches names keeps being thrown out. Take care of the head of the snake, first! Get a new AD! News flash friends: No coach worth a **** is coming while there’s a beta as his boss.

Advertisement
Why am I seeing Herman being brought up so much?

Yall talk **** about Mannys loser post game comments non stop.

Herman literally said "Hey guys, winning is hard" after one of his pathetic losses in a post game presser

Clawson from wake would be my choice as a guy to change the culture. It wouldn't be a **** hire and he would need a little time. Alot of our fans would hate the hire.

Wake would demolish us with 2 and 3 star kids that unc and nc state didnt want.

When I look to hire a HC here I have to think that

1. U are recruiting sfla vs OSU Bama and Elites only vs their best recruiters in the nation. 2. I think Miami has always won titles with Joes more than x and o's as the NFL proves my theory.

Also pointing out that every hire we have had has not gotten the elite talent to stay in sfla, its 2021 u need to keep the elites home period. All the top programs have the best players.

So with that being said this is how I hire coaches and this is my list.

1. Hugh Freeze
Again hes my numero uno, He got to Ole Miss recruited head up vs Saban got top 3 classes consecutively. He can recruit vs Saban even if a kid is close by in that same area he beat Saban 2 or 3 times with inferior talent sprinkled in with some top heavy boys. Was a problem for Saban and the good ole NCAA wasn't having it and he was out cause he liked to fuq. On top of that he not only left he went with Saban and gotten better and learned from Saban. Saban would never hire Diaz we know this.

2. Mario
I dont have to say why.
My only question with him is can he recruit at a high clip for kids that live close to UM and Bama,,,,,,,,,,,,,,at Oregon hes on the west coast its easier to keep kids far from bama being that bama is all the way east and kids like to be close to home.

3. I have no 3 4 or 5......DO NOT HIRE KIFFIN JUST TRUST ME and thank me later in 3 years or apologize to me in 3 years.

Looking for fit on what UM does well to attach a HC to that fit. Our staple when we were riding high has been players and to me Freeze fits that bill more than Mario but Im cool with Mario as well. Also our HC who is hired i will tell u if he will be fired after three season after his first full class, u have to have top 5 top 3 classes two years in a row to start becoming what we want to be. Until that happens we will be recycling coaches all the time.

THIS! ALL OF THIS!!

I have no idea why coaches names keeps being thrown out. Take care of the head of the snake, first! Get a new AD! News flash friends: No coach worth a **** is coming while there’s a beta as his boss.
Unless the entire department is turned upside down, we‘d have to get lucky with a near-miracle hire.

Advertisement
Back