Top 4 coaches for the U

Advertisement
If you can’t get Mario or Urban (which are probably both very long shots), I’d go after Tom Herman. His teams generally finish Top 25, he wins all of his bowl games, and he can recruit real talent. He’s coached at real programs and would likely be accessible. We’d have taken him in a heartbeat a few years ago. I think you’ll see him succeed in his next stint.
Herman is my pick too. Not a sure thing but he recruits and has run a higher pressure program.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Freeze- not happening / bad human
Hafley- sure
Clark- I've heard he's an unimpressive interview... like he's kinda stuck at UAB now.
Chadwell- when he runs the triple with 5'9 OL you'll chit yourself
BOB- Not a good human

Napier- He's waiting for the SEC.

Jay Norvell needs to get an interview.
Mark Stoops has to get a call, right? He's making $5M / year at Kentucky but might take the pay cut re state taxes
I like Hafley a lot, but I bet he waits to see what's up at Penn St if Franklin goes to USC.

Freeze
Kiffen
Herman
J Brady
Agree. No Mario which I agree with. The guy is not a winner. He can recruit at Oregon but who is his competitors? That conference is awful. If he comes here he has to recruit against EVERYBODY and would probably not do as well. So then he has to rely on coaching and we see he is not very good at that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stoops will never leave.. He has the best job in CFB. Makes a couple million a year and the expectations are only 8 wins a seasons with an administration that supports him and gives him what he asks.
He’ll leave if he has aspirations of winning a championship. He knows that’s impossible at Kentucky. Come to the ACC and be the lion, or stay in the SEC and be a sheep.

You guys are ******* nuts. It is all Cristobal until he says no. Also, the A names, Fickell, Campbell, no shot. Won’t even take a meeting with us. Lots of good coaches out there. Feels like the job has lost some luster. Lots of doubt this can ever be turned around.

Advertisement
Back