Top 15 class now

Advertisement
I still don't get this...
Screenshot 2022-02-02 143615.png

Some of you need to feel really idiotic right about now. We have the #14 class at the moment, and we're not even done yet.

Link that sink in for the mopey ******* who lurk this site. #14. UF and FSU can both eat a dyck.

Mario does not walk on water, and he is not above criticism when warranted. BUT -- Bashing him and questioning his effectiveness not even 3 months on the job and given the circumstances Manny left him was uncalled for.

Lot of fake Canes fans exposed the last few days...

Advertisement
Some of you need to feel really idiotic right about now. We have the #14 class at the moment, and we're not even done yet.

Link that sink in for the mopey ******* who lurk this site. #14. UF and FSU can both eat a dyck.

Mario does not walk on water, and he is not above criticism when warranted. BUT -- Bashing him and questioning his effectiveness not even 3 months on the job and given the circumstances Manny left him was uncalled for.

*2 months

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isn't it amazing that the two asssholes that were posting non stop BS yesterday have completely disappeared today. Probably will pop up again in a few days along that bleak asss clown.
They'll be gone until Miami loses a game or plays poorly against an opponent that they should walk over. That's how the mopes around here work. They can't allow themselves to enjoy the good times so they disappear for months only to re-emerge as soon as something negative happens.

Just thinking about this -- this could be Mario's 'worst' class at UM for years

He has changed everything.

Cristobal has been everything I hoped we were getting...

Advertisement
Ironically they disappear when things are good.
LMAO at considering a class of 15 kids as things being "good" and thinking that is why I am not posting. The time I was most active on CIS was when we were ranked top 5 thanks to Richt. I am not going to start getting into arguments with people that want to support kids that chose to come here for free. That is why I decided not to post today.

LMAO at considering a class of 15 kids as things being "good" and thinking that is why I am not posting. The time I was most active on CIS was when we were ranked top 5 thanks to Richt. I am not going to start getting into arguments with people that want to support kids that chose to come here for free. That is why I decided not to post today.
How do you know they were talking about you?

How do you know they were talking about you?
Because it has been an ongoing thing with him mentioning me as a "mope" who cries when things are bad and that I run away when things are "good". Then when I come in to defend my self a mod steps in to respond for him.

Huge close - not just today but early signing day. yeah we lost shear but got Kelly and Moss to work with and they are beasts themselves. mario Is all that we thought he was as a recruiter and them some

WE PHUCKING

Advertisement
Back