Top 100 Players in the ACC

I'm not saying Akers is the 6th best player in the ACC. But if you don't think he is at the very least, a very good college RB, then you are just being a hater. He did run for 121 yards against Miami and ran for over a 1000 yards as a freshmen. He is going to be a RB that is likely drafted in the first 3 rounds.

Zzzzzzzzz.

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks that if the ACC somehow held a draft tomorrow, Cam Akers would go 6th overall seriously needs to have their head examined.

I've got to use softer paper in my printer.......bcuz that Top 100 list was hard to wipe my *** with.

What a joke of a list.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm not gonna fight with the rank. But we are the only team out of fsu and clemson to not have speculation picks on the list. Both of those teams have players on the list with very little to no playing time. Miami has no such player listed.
This is the most talented team in probably a decade. Enjoy the run this year boys. Gonna have a strong year!

Advertisement
Clemson has 14 top 100 players, Miami with 13(2nd acc). They overrated that clemson dL, they good but they ain’t that **** good

What did I miss about the ACC title game? They looked more than one player better that night. Maybe graduation hurt them more than us but the play on the field says them first and us second. I think that changes this year but we need to do it first.

I'm not saying Akers is the 6th best player in the ACC. But if you don't think he is at the very least, a very good college RB, then you are just being a hater. He did run for 121 yards against Miami and ran for over a 1000 yards as a freshmen. He is going to be a RB that is likely drafted in the first 3 rounds.
The biggest thing with his game will be whether he fixes his overwhelming tendency to bounce everything outside. I get why he played that way as a true Frosh, but if he wants to make the next step (which I hope he doesn't) he'll reduce prematurely jumping outside the hashes.

A very good rb doesn’t average only 5.3 ypc

Advertisement
That's why I said at the very least. I actually think he is elite, but I don't want to offend the homers.

If he’s elite then what is homer ? who outperformed him in every statistical categories outside of rushing yards which was only due to the volume of carries he received over homer. Homer had more yards per touch, more rushing yards per carry, more tds, more receiving yards as well

Advertisement
I'm so confused - when Walton averaged 5.3 ypc as a Soph, you considered him one of the best in the country. What's the difference?
You said Walton wouldn’t get drafted lol, and plus that’s not true. I just was pointing out how overrated barkley was

You said Walton wouldn’t get drafted lol, and plus that’s not true. I just was pointing out how overrated barkley was

I said before the season he'd only be a late round pick, but more likely a UFA. Leading up to the draft I said he's be a 6th and he was a 4th, which I still think is too high, but I was dead wrong.

You definitely called Walton one of the best RB's in the country and said you preferred Walton over Barkley.

Just be consistent dude. Is 5.3 ypc good, or not?

I said before the season he'd only be a late round pick, but more likely a UFA. Leading up to the draft I said he's be a 6th and he was a 4th, which I still think is too high, but I was dead wrong.

You definitely called Walton one of the best RB's in the country and said you preferred Walton over Barkley.

Just be consistent dude. Is 5.3 ypc good, or not?
No I said They were similar backs, if you got on to Walton for being feast or famine then defintiely the same thing can be said for barkley

No I said They were similar backs, if you got on to Walton for being feast or famine then defintiely the same thing can be said for barkley

So:

1. Do you still think Walton & Barkley are similar RB's?
2. Do you think a very good RB doesn't average 5.3 ypc?

Advertisement
Back