Top 100 Players in the ACC

Advertisement
Advertisement
This top 100 list is "monkey shine"!! MIAMI player's always getting screwed.. The season is right there, our player's will prove to the word what's up...

Joe Jackson, Jequan Johnson, and Ahmon Richards are top 15 ACC players. Mike Jackson, and Shaq are top 25 players.

Advertisement
Clemson has 14 top 100 players, Miami with 13(2nd acc). They overrated that clemson dL, they good but they ain’t that **** good

Advertisement
Wait one MF'N minute!

They have Jacques Patrick at 35 and have Travis Homer at 44!!!

Get The Entire F%#K out of here with that S#^T!!!

Advertisement
I have a GREAT feeling we'll have a couple more on there by season's end. I can't wait for the season! Go Canes

Cam Akers is the next overhyped FSU player, he’s okay but a dime a dozen college runner,

Homer is better by a pretty decent margin

Cam Akers is the next overhyped FSU player, he’s okay but a dime a dozen college runner,

Homer is better by a pretty decent margin

I'm not saying Akers is the 6th best player in the ACC. But if you don't think he is at the very least, a very good college RB, then you are just being a hater. He did run for 121 yards against Miami and ran for over a 1000 yards as a freshmen. He is going to be a RB that is likely drafted in the first 3 rounds.

Homer was 2nd team all conference, and didn't start the entire season. He is the best returning back in the ACC

Advertisement
Back