Top 100 Players in the ACC

Akers is definitely a stud but he aint no Dalvin Cook all these FSU fans want him to be Dalvin so bad but he is just not on that level. Akers is a guy who im definitely aware of and has the potential to hurt us but doesnt give me nightmares like Dalvin did

Advertisement
If he’s elite then what is homer ? who outperformed him in every statistical categories outside of rushing yards which was only due to the volume of carries he received over homer. Homer had more yards per touch, more rushing yards per carry, more tds, more receiving yards as well

Context.

Akers is definitely a stud but he aint no Dalvin Cook all these FSU fans want him to be Dalvin so bad but he is just not on that level. Akers is a guy who im definitely aware of and has the potential to hurt us but doesnt give me nightmares like Dalvin did

I 100% agree.

Advertisement
Cam Akers is the next overhyped FSU player, he’s okay but a dime a dozen college runner,

Homer is better by a pretty decent margin
Listen he aint the 6th best player but HE IS THERE ENTIRE OFFENSE, kid is good. I dont think there going by last year there just going by projections so its all just an opinion of what u think someone is or going to be. When we play we will know

Akers is really good, but no Dalvin, who was a special RB.

I think Homer is better than Akers, but I can at least see the argument otherwise. Homer is way too low on that list. He's at least Top 20 in the ACC.

But I'd have a hard time not rating AJ Dillon as the #1 RB in the ACC right now. He's an athletic freak who ran for 150+ yds in 6 of BC's last 7 games.

Advertisement
Akers is really good, but no Dalvin, who was a special RB.

I think Homer is better than Akers, but I can at least see the argument otherwise. Homer is way too low on that list. He's at least Top 20 in the ACC.

But I'd have a hard time not rating AJ Dillon as the #1 RB in the ACC right now. He's an athletic freak who ran for 150+ yds in 6 of BC's last 7 games.
Yeah Dillion is definitely a beast

Advertisement
Back