2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

I hear you both, but we need trench bullies... and we've got none. We have very few spots left. DT for instance, we only have Hunte, Miller and Taylor. Who are we gonna play with an injury or 2, DE's? We need 2 DT's => most likely Shemer and Moten. Other likely recruits: OG - Luli and OT - McCoy. That leaves One spot left for a possible grand slam like Conerly and one best available in a position of need like RB or maybe a DE/LB/CB. The rest will be transfers. Ivey just announced he was staying and its likely we land CB transfer - DJ James.
Not sure where you are getting your numbers from.

But a bird in hand is better than two in a bush. We could lose out on those and then not have a baller CB.

Plus we lost Coleman. I’m more secure with Wrs than CBs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is James that good that you possibly pass on a top CB recruit and possibly some others you recruited to Oregon?
No. He's good and you already know what you're getting out of him. But the reason for him is the other Oregon kids. That's not what happened by the way. I just like ****** with y'all. He clearly does have eyes though and he can see with rique and blades and James the room is relatively deep. Not to mention gil and Ivey who at the very least is more bodies according to most on here. I think this is just a situation of a lil more than he's comfortable with.

No. He's good and you already know what you're getting out of him. But the reason for him is the other Oregon kids. That's not what happened by the way. I just like ****** with y'all. He clearly does have eyes though and he can see with rique and blades and James the room is relatively deep. Not to mention gil and Ivey who at the very least is more bodies according to most on here. I think this is just a situation of a lil more than he's comfortable with.
Gil does not play corner

Advertisement
Now this makes sense.

Thanks. I'm perfectly aware what he was playing under Mandy and moving forward that position no longer exists. Gil will be playing Nickle and strong.
That position exists on every team buddy. They just call it something else. It’s what Rique was playing at UGA before he transferred and Branch plays it at Bama. We will just call it something else and it will remain the same. But the defensive sets may change and he will not be out there every down

That position exists on every team buddy. They just call it something else. It’s what Rique was playing at UGA before he transferred and Branch plays it at Bama. We will just call it something else and it will remain the same. But the defensive sets may change and he will not be out there every down
I love the lessons on here. Number #1 I ain't ur buddy. Where I'm from that word will get u shot sir. So I'd appreciate refraining from that one. #2 the existence of that position elsewhere is a rarity due to the fact it's in minimal sets therefore even less snaps. It's not something you find on the field on a regular basis throughout the season.

Advertisement
Not sure where you are getting your numbers from.

But a bird in hand is better than two in a bush. We could lose out on those and then not have a baller CB.

Plus we lost Coleman. I’m more secure with Wrs than CBs.
Fools on here talking about numbers when bama and Texas a&m signed 27or 28 players and still trying to get more while Miami signed ten but tight on spots lol

I love the lessons on here. Number #1 I ain't ur buddy. Where I'm from that word will get u shot sir. So I'd appreciate refraining from that one. #2 the existence of that position elsewhere is a rarity due to the fact it's in minimal sets therefore even less snaps. It's not something you find on the field on a regular basis throughout the season.
D1E890E9-172A-45BD-A0D9-65DAA1C94167.jpeg

If you don't think you can walk into that room and take Blades' (or Couch / Ivey) job then maybe this isn't the right place for you.

The two starters will only be here for a year (assuming we sign James).

Advertisement
You'd fit in well in London.

If you make eye contact with anyone on the Tube you're likely to get stabbed. Heaven forbid you say "Hello".

This is my life whenever I have to visit 'The Big Smoke' for work:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back