2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

Advertisement
Huge reach here but yesterday, Florence announces he's no longer visiting and basically shut recruitment down. Today, a eport comes out Addae is moving on at UGA and shortly thereafter another tweet about TRob being a candidate to replace Addae at UGA.

Maybe Florence was given notice TRob is leaving and he just didn't want to deal with waiting to see how things play out so decided to stick with Oregon.

Huge reach here but yesterday, Florence announces he's no longer visiting and basically shut recruitment down. Today, a eport comes out Addae is moving on at UGA and shortly thereafter another tweet about TRob being a candidate to replace Addae at UGA.

Maybe Florence was given notice TRob is leaving and he just didn't want to deal with waiting to see how things play out so decided to stick with Oregon.
Not too far fetched, hope it’s wrong but definitely a possibility.

No then why would he shut down his other visits? Somebody in his family probably got covid.

Sounds about right, losing recruits left and right because we are dragging *** hiring

Advertisement

Uhh we have DB coaches.

Nah he could be right. Barry jackson said a "top CB recruit" told him that UM did not expect TRob to be back. Unsure what other top CB recruits we are in it for at this point. Maybe he had a visit booked, UGA DB coach left, he got work TRob might leave, said no need to go cross country now.

Nah he could be right. Barry jackson said a "top CB recruit" told him that UM did not expect TRob to be back. Unsure what other top CB recruits we are in it for at this point. Maybe he had a visit booked, UGA DB coach left, he got work TRob might leave, said no need to go cross country now.
Well hot ****

Advertisement
Still don't see how that would make a kid shut down all his visits

Still don't see how that would make a kid shut down all his visits
Unless he said F it and just wants to go back to Oregon, he apparently visited twice, knows what it is like, seems like the recruiting process was weighing on him, he only had us lined up as a visit I believe and TROB news might be straw that broke camels back so said ***** it ill just go back to Oregon.

Pretty clear by Mario’s hirings that his first second and third priorities is along the trentches
I agree with that approach
Build a monster along both lines and there are enough skill guys in sflorida to not stress to much

Advertisement
Why would Florence not come here anymore because of our DB coach (potentially) leaving when he really did not have much of a relationship with him. His relationship was with Mario and his DB coach.
Yup I’m going to wait and see and not worry about it for now.

Good luck to the kid whatever he decides. Would love to see him play here but he’s gotta make the decision that feels best to him.

Advertisement

This may be true, and it’s very logical & plausible. I don’t think I saw him say he shut down his recruitment vs. he’s no longer taking any more visits due to family. Currently he’s uncommitted to any school right now, so not sure how he’s shutting down his recruitment. Also, again, the only reason y he put us in his top 5 was due to Mario.

However, this new development is interesting. It’s crazy just seeing a pic of DVD & TRob in a pic in UM gear yesterday, only to hear TRob may still not be on staff. SMH. Man, this is y I couldn’t do this job…chit ain’t for the faint or weak. CFB news changes like the wind, legit. That’s y I’m not hard on ppl who get chit wrong b/c things can turn on a hairpin.

Talk to me, @LeedsCane

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 4.59.12 PM.png

Barry just outed the "top CB recruit" as Cormani McClain

Advertisement
Back