2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

Advertisement
Did he get the Reggie Bush treatment? Also give Reggie his Heisman back kids been getting incentives since the 70s..
Oh, I'm sure that's not true.

Kidding, here's a pic of Eric ****erson with the Trans Am he mysteriously acquired just before entering college in 1979.

ED Trans Am.jpg

https://fanbuzz.com/college-football/eric-****erson-trans-am/

Advertisement
Ladies & gents, allow me to chime in:

I know most of u guys are from So Fla & U’ve been conditioned by the behaviors (or behaviours for my peoples from The UK) of these kids. Let me be very clear: Cali kids don’t move like So Fla kids. The culture of handlers at the youth football level, kids transferring from school to school, that ain’t a Cali thing. Our kids are loyal af. Are their bags in the game? Sure; mostly from these private schools from The Trinity Leagues, but I can unequivocally tell u that both Northern CA kids & far South CA kids move different, even from LA & Orange County kids.

If Jahlil is not visiting, trust him at his word that it’s a family situation. We haven’t lost this fight. He committed to UO (and it’s UO not OU which is Oklahoma) b/c of Cristobal. Did he visit? Nope. He decommitted, why? B/c of Cristobal. He had interest in us, b/c of who? Cristobal. So he committed to UO sight unseen, & wanted to commit to Miami, sight unseen. OK, to me that means his relationship w/ Mario is strong, equating to we have a shot. Will he commit to us? I can’t comment on that b/c I don’t know, but clearly Mario is the reason, not Chance & certainly not T-Rob, that we’re in this. It’s not all doom & gloom. Again, he “could” commit to UO or SC, but this defeatist spirit has to stop.

CA kids are adaptable; when I was going to Miami back & forth from 2001-2006, it felt like a 2nd home. Miami ain’t no different than LA, except swap out the Mexican pop in LA (SD) for the Cuban pop in Miami. Swap out the Nigerian & Belizian pop in LA (SD) for the Haitian pop in Miami. Miami has always, ALWAYS been appealing to CA kids, which is y Dorsey, Toretta, Kaaya, Williams, Wright, Telemaque, Cain, Cleveland, Garcia, Hightower, etc. etc. have committed & locked in their commitments.

Again, let it play out b4 throwing in the towel. Maybe the Coleman situation got us a lil spook’d, a lil’ PTSD, but I promise u that rah-rah going on w/ JSU will die quickly. Let Mario work; again this is not saying what Florence will or won’t do, but track record shows he’s very high on Mario.
I still dont see it happening, not with any PTSD, but an OV would have given us a real shot here.

But I wanted to chill on recruiting anyway, so... Hope youre right.

Advertisement
I still dont see it happening, not with any PTSD, but an OV would have given us a real shot here.

But I wanted to chill on recruiting anyway, so... Hope youre right.

It may or may not happen, but I’m 50/50 on it b/c of Mario. Again he committed to UO w/o a visit b/c of Mario, de-commited b/c Mario left, have interest & allegedly wanted to commit to us w/o a visit b/c of Mario. I mean, that’s the only reason I’m 50/50. I agree, not having a visit does hurt, but in this case, it’s not the end of the world due to the factors I laid out. Let’s allow everything to ride out.

Last edited:
It may or may not happen, but I’m 50/50 on it b/c of Mario. Again he committed to UO w/o a visit b/c of Mario, de-commited b/c Mario left, have interest & allegedly wanted to commit to us w/o a visit b/c of Mario. I mean, that’s the only reason I’m 50/50. I agree, not having a visit does hurt, but in this case, it’s not the end of the world due to the factors I laid out. Let’s allow everything to ride out.
Not sure where the narrative of him not having visited Oregon came from, but it is incorrect. He has been there twice, once on an official and a second time.

From the west coast rivals reporter:

“Even though his January visit to Eugene is off, he did visit twice previously and has a strong comfort level with the school.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure where the narrative of him not having visited Oregon came from, but it is incorrect. He has been there twice, once on an official and a second time.

From the west coast rivals reporter:

“Even though his January visit to Eugene is off, he did visit twice previously and has a strong comfort level with the school.”

Hmmmm; that’s interesting. His 247 bio doesn’t have him officially or unofficially visiting Oregon. It had him visiting USC, Syracuse, & Michigan.

Advertisement
Back