2022 Top 100 4⭐ CB Jahlil Florence

Advertisement
Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF
U should make this your avatar

Advertisement
hard to read in to.... as some had said.. if it's covid, they'd be cleared in 5-7days from now... I would think he'd still want to visit the campus and enjoy a free trip?!? If it's not covid, but maybe someone in his fam is not doing well at all and wants to spend all the time he can with that person for the next few weeks... idk meng......

if I'm reading it negatively, I'd say if he's already visited USC and they dropped a bag, he's picking them and shutting down recruitment... IMO, these kids shouldn't commit to the first NIL bag dropped.... Take your 5 visits and see what all 5 NIL deals are being offered....

Advertisement
hard to read in to.... as some had said.. if it's covid, they'd be cleared in 5-7days from now... I would think he'd still want to visit the campus and enjoy a free trip?!? If it's not covid, but maybe someone in his fam is not doing well at all and wants to spend all the time he can with that person for the next few weeks... idk meng......

if I'm reading it negatively, I'd say if he's already visited USC and they dropped a bag, he's picking them and shutting down recruitment... IMO, these kids shouldn't commit to the first NIL bag dropped.... Take your 5 visits and see what all 5 NIL deals are being offered....
Plausible. However, why not just commit to USC? If you publicly announce that you are shutting down all visits, and you have made up your mind weeks in advance of signing day, then why not commit? Where is the drama?

I think something else is at play.

I don't know how anyone can spin this into a "positive" for us or think this is any kind of good news. Kid was visiting US this weekend. He cancelled our visit. In what world does that mean he is wrapped up to us ? Kid is coming from almost the furthest geographical point possible and has never visited. But yea....good news

I don't know how anyone can spin this into a "positive" for us or think this is any kind of good news. Kid was visiting US this weekend. He cancelled our visit. In what world does that mean he is wrapped up to us ? Kid is coming from almost the furthest geographical point possible and has never visited. But yea....good news
Never say never, Moss only spent 3hrs here and Cribby already said that the kid tried to commit. We are just flying high off of the new found kick *** recruiting

Advertisement
Yeah like one poster said and people dont like talking about it but in south florida covid cases are ridiculous. I know at one point last week we were setting the record for most cases on a daily basis. Alot of people might see it as no big deal because the death rate isnt climbing but for some people they still want to error on the side of caution. And maybe UM was the only visit he was going to take seriously so if he didnt visit here, no point in visiting other schools that he had minor interest in. They threw the baby out with the bath water and shut it all down.

Advertisement
Oregon board full out thinks he's recommitting to them. He can take another OV there if he wants to, at some point, but nothing was even scheduled.

USC board doesn't have much feeling on him. They do note that San Diego kids and USC haven't seemed to gel in recent years...

Hopefully we can get him the last weekend at least. I know the Poly bowl is next week I believe so a lot of kids can’t visit that week. Like Hoya said USC and San Diego coaches/kids don’t mix because USC is loyal to LA and IE kids. Which is wild when you consider that Reggie Bush is a San Diego kid

Advertisement
Back