Toolbox Got next

Advertisement
I keep seeing people say Willis should move to end. Has he ever played there? All reports are that he is disruptive at DT. Why move him to end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They may move him around. We have enough bodies at DE at the moment. Willis is better being quick inside and getting in the QB face.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Coach Kool turned Michael Sam into the SEC Defensive player of the year.

SAMs combine stats
4.91 40yds
4.70 20yd shuttle
7.80 3 cone (OLinemen had better)
25" vertical

Trent and DJax will ball this year!!!!

Advertisement
ToolBox starting
s50yprd.gif

I know Harris gets knocked because he was a favorite of the last staff, but Coach Kool always has great things to say about this kid. He also called him out for being very productive during practice and scrimmages. If Coach Kool likes this kid then that's good enough for me. The bottom line is Trent Harris is a good college football player.

Advertisement
I know Harris gets knocked because he was a favorite of the last staff, but Coach Kool always has great things to say about this kid. He also called him out for being very productive during practice and scrimmages. If Coach Kool likes this kid then that's good enough for me. The bottom line is Trent Harris is a good college football player.

This

Would rather see Chad at the Viper position with Willis as the other DE.

DE Thomas - Harris
DT McIntosh - Jenkins
DT Norton - Moten
DE Willis - DJack

DE Thomas - Harris
DT McIntosh - Jenkins
DT Norton - Moten
DE Willis - DJack

What they do from Chad's position requires physical attributes the others don't really have - maybe D-Jax a bit. I think he's best left over at Left end. Toolbox was already getting snaps behind AQM and Joe Jackson behind both. Like I said elsewhere, I think MAYBE you see some experimentation with D-Jax over at Viper. Not sure about that, though.

Willis is not an End for what they're mostly asking those guys to do, plus you love the disruption inside they're likely counting on.

DE Thomas - Harris
DT McIntosh - Jenkins
DT Norton - Moten
DE Willis - DJack

What they do from Chad's position requires physical attributes the others don't really have - maybe D-Jax a bit. I think he's best left over at Left end. Toolbox was already getting snaps behind AQM and Joe Jackson behind both. Like I said elsewhere, I think MAYBE you see some experimentation with D-Jax over at Viper. Not sure about that, though.

Willis is not an End for what they're mostly asking those guys to do, plus you love the disruption inside they're likely counting on.

I feel like Joe Jackson could take over for Chad if and when he leaves for the NFL

Advertisement
good luck with this one...lol

he isnt close to as good as AQM. He actuallyh looked better playing LB.

Just an observation on my part but Trent Harris as good as 2015 AQM. I saw a huge improvement in AQM from the spring through Fall camp. He was much more balanced and his hand work was significantly better. So I'd agree. Trent has a great first step so I can see him improving quite a bit under Kuligowski.

Advertisement
Back