Toolbox Got next

toolbox

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
He getting 5 sacks against fspoo g337L_f-maxage-0.gif

Advertisement
Not saying nothing like that but he is a capable pass rusher, had over 20 sacks in either his last year or last 2 years in highschool. You can do much worse

He will be player of that game and he will unleash his inner Nole Killer that he was born to be

good luck with this one...lol

he isnt close to as good as AQM. He actuallyh looked better playing LB.

He was ok at LB and you right he ain't messing with AQM but I bet kool gonna let him use his tools

Advertisement
im telling you..dude looked servicable at LB. I would think of putting him back there...looks like he will start at de though

Let's say they do move him to LB who would you put at that DE spot

Chad Thomas and Gerald Willis on the end

Norton and McIntosh inside

Trent, Shaq, Pickney at LB

Wouldnt be horrible

Advertisement
I keep seeing people say Willis should move to end. Has he ever played there? All reports are that he is disruptive at DT. Why move him to end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep seeing people say Willis should move to end. Has he ever played there? All reports are that he is disruptive at DT. Why move him to end?

I thought he came out of high school as a DE, and played DE at Florida.

Could be wrong though.

good luck with this one...lol

he isnt close to as good as AQM. He actuallyh looked better playing LB.

you mean the guy with the impossible to replace 5 sacks in 2015.......all hype little production when he was around at all.

Advertisement
Believe it or not, Trent might actually be an upgrade as he'll probably be better than AQM in run defense. AQM is the more explosive player, but Trents fb iq is exceptional.

If you look at the stats aqm wasn't all that much better than Trent last yr despite getting more burn. Only had 5 more tackles and 1.5 more sacks. Trents TFLs actually accounted for more negative yards than AQMs.

Dont sleep on that guy.

Last edited:
If there was a message board post Danny Stubbs it would have gone ape ****. Granted, it was a normal progression of talent, but either way nobody expected our D-ends to be as talented as they turned out to be. We end up to be ok. I'm not expecting dominance, but I think D-Ajax is gonna do his thing. Injuries are the X factor. I won't discount D-Jax's ability and out history of stepping up. Coach Kool, Diaz and Richt are a different ball game than the f'ing losers we have had to deal with...

Go Canes!

I thought he came out of high school as a DE, and played DE at Florida.

Could be wrong though.
Think he played DE in a different system. In this one, he'd potentially need to stand up and be a bit more lateral. He wouldn't be bad outside, but he's truly disruptive inside and coming across interior OL.

Advertisement
AQM was a Greentree legend.

Even though he'll end up having been suspended 2 full years, nobody could ever match his on-field production.

Watching him make all those plays. Aaahhh, the memories.

AQM was a Greentree legend.

Even though he'll end up having been suspended 2 full years, nobody could ever match his on-field production.

Watching him make all those plays. Aaahhh, the memories.

That's the thing, it's not like AQM was coming in with the stats of Daniel Stubbs prior to his SR year or had the 01 of Jerome McDougle. But really it was the projection of what a Kool coached AQM could be. Too bad we'll never find out

So Toolbox is the new CIS guy now? I can dig it. First I need hog pics to see what were workin with.

Advertisement
Back