Took FSU soul

Great post @reg !! While bar hopping in uptown Dallas me and a friend stopped thru a place called Eastwoods. About 20-30 or so holes fans (I was the only Canes fan in sight, friend's a Sooner fan). Got there at 27-7. Walked in throwing up the 🙌. They all talked shiii ofc, I just said "4 qtr b!tches!" 🙌

I go back outside, then Redwine hitsticked frenchy boy. I went back in & gave a smirk 🙌. 27-14. Then 27-21. Here I come again 🙌. They were getting visibly ****ed. Then Brevin scores 27-28. And here comes my instigating @ss again🙌. They cried about the illegal trick play til the end lol. Thght I was gonna have to kick some holes @ss for a sec, but they folded like frenchy in the 4th qtr. grabbed their turnover purses and left smartly.

Advertisement
Great sh*t Reg!!!

Nothing better than seeing Nole tears up close & personal lol!

But this is better. All year long, they’re going to have that bad taste in their mouths about being 20 up, dancing around like it’s over, and lose by 1. “Oye, could have..., should have..., would have....” This game is gonna haunt them no matter who they play rest of the year, it’s gonna be in their heads. ***holes! ****roaches are more evolved than these buffoons.

My uncle is a nole fan. He said when FSU started dancing he knew it was over.

Great sh*t Reg!!!

Nothing better than seeing Nole tears up close & personal lol!
Thanks, my man!

After having to deal with their **** for 7 years straight, it felt great to be on the winning side for consecutive years again.

As a great man once said, "Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting *****!"

Advertisement
Thanks, my man!

After having to deal with their **** for 7 years straight, it felt great to be on the winning side for consecutive years again.

As a great man once said, "Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to getting *****!"
image.gif

Advertisement
Back