Too soon to judge Richt

My judgement of Richt: He's awesome love the hire. In a matter of months season tickets sold out Indoor practice facility is getting built local kids excited about playing for The U again he put together a competent staff, and he's rejuvenated it's not picture perfect but he'll get it done. We just had Al Golden for 5 years before that Randy Shannon and ppl are complaining about Mark ******* Richt. Gtfoh.

Advertisement
Everybody knows his play-calling has been suspect so far. But until he gets his players, we can't really know whether his play-calling days have passed.

Let's not kid ourselves...Richt has never been an offensive master mind. He's no Petrino or Meyer. He's pro-style, which is always more talent-based. Going back to FSU, he's always had elite talent at one or more of the position groups, if not all. Look at his more recent Georgia teams:

-Very good to elite players at RB and WR
-Tough, strong-armed QB with mobility
-O-Line that can hold it's own, if not dominate

Who on this offense fits what he's looking for? Maybe Richards, but he's just a FR.

I think his play-calling will improve throughout the season, but until he has the personnel he wants, I don't think we can see his true offense operating at a high level.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm not ready to fly banners yet, but Manny has been able to maximize his player's efforts by scheming and adjusting. While I do agree that our OL is the team's biggest weakness, he has enough firepower for a top 25 offense. if CMR doesn't make it through this stretch, our concerns will be legitimized.

Advertisement
He sucks.

Fly the banner.

caso cerrado.jpg

Sure it is to early. I have been worried about his staffing. Defense staff has delivered. Kool was clearly a great one. Diaz surprised me. BUT the offensive side is disappointing. Hiring his son as QB coach was dangerous. Kaaya looks like he has slide backward and that was suppose to be Mark's strength. Bobby got fired because he insisted on keeping his son -- Mark needs to get a real QB coach.

Mark Richt will look like a play calling genius when he starts to recruit 4 star QBs year after year.

I am very thankful we have BK right now but I believe Mark R. will do better than that going forward.

Advertisement
We didn't execute well on offense and Brad made a serious unforced turnover that essentially took points off the board and led to them scoring. Yet we lost by one on a PAT. Step away from the ledge folks.. If we continue to play this hard and clean up mistakes I think we have a really good shot at winning the costal.

Just win Saturday afternoon and er'thing gonna be alright.

Last edited:
Mark Richt will look like a play calling genius when he starts to recruit 4 star QBs year after year.

I am very thankful we have BK right now but I believe Mark R. will do better than that going forward.

A playing calling genius can adapt to the talent around them . That the TE as of now and find ways to throw to coley to beat the db like on 4th and 5 .

I'll keep an open mind until he gets N'Kosi Perry on campus. Richt is handicapped with a terrible OL and a statue at QB. He's obviously trying to play around that with the RPO **** and all the quick passes. He can't even run a pro style competently because Kaaya is a liability just dropping back. It is what it is.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back