Too much COMMON SENSE...

LoL, its funny watching people panicking like the program is in decline. All those guys decommitting are just followers not leaders. Some will be back and some wont be let back in for jumping ship. Coach richt is not worried, and this is why i said way back when, who cares about some 2020 player making a commitment when the 2019 class not even in yet and signed, so anybody in the 2020 class decommitting is no big deal. Coach richt is a competitor and seasoned headcoach, this is no big deal!

Lmfao. Delusional.

Advertisement
Common sense is that the new December signing period could impact schools who lost popular effective coaches shortly after the regular season ended. Last year that wasn't us so we conveniently ignored the situational influence.

Just took a look at the CIS front page. WOW!. Will the last recruit exiting please turn out the lights. Thanks.

Miami's 2019 recruiting class
the-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-finale-599x400.png

Yeah, but they don't need to spend all that money when they are feeding at the ACC communal trough. They probably would be concerned about ticket sales, but even that seems to be good. Why would they change anything? Ticket sales will have to drop significantly to worry the people who make the decisions. I think the reality is they just don't care about winning like the fans do.
Well.....When football teams win, applications go way up. When applications go way up, the university can be more selective, and the % of accepted vs applied shrinks. That’s what universities want, it’s a prestige thing.

I dunno... that could be a factor.

Advertisement
To be fair Miami has been taking the cheap route with coaches for 40 years, Ritch is the exception and even him was a retread with very little interest from other top schools.
I don’t think money is a problem. It really is Ritch figuring out the offense, hire somebody that can add 2000’s CFB plays to the scheme and call the game with common sense. On the DC I trust him to pick the right guy.
Yeah right, Richt would've landed just about any job he wanted. Go back and look at the candidates when we chose Richt and come back again.

What’s next? Maybe D’Onofrio will be signed as our new DC with a guaranteed lifetime contract.

I hope there isn’t a god, cause if there is I’m gonna kick him in the nuts for this cluster fvck season (and, killing my dog).

Advertisement
Back