Tonight was dissapointing

Advertisement
We have our top 2 QBs out and lose on a missed routine kick. How is that Manny's fault?
We have over 2 min left in regulation play,..been moving the ball well (the last few plays), new set of downs,..and we **** away, 2 minutes, and 3 wasted plays (neg 4-5 yards)..and force the freshman kicker, in only his 5th start, to win the game!

Just answering your question, as I see it!
How you figure it isn't his fault?

UVA got lucky and that happens. We make that kick 99 out of 100 times. We won the second half and scored 21 points.
we got lucky. for the first time in a long time the refs were on our side. UVA quarterback missed a few easy passes, one for a TD.

It is manny's fault because football is a game of aggression and the aggressor is rewarded the passive party is punished.

cf. Atlanta v Patriots in the Super Bowl. Green Bay last year or the year before.

you are moving the ball somewhat easy down the field. keep going and score the TD.

andrew2.jpg

Advertisement
Tonight we didn't get the result we hoped for. We started really slow and clearly TVD needed some time. We now head into a bye week before a big game against UNC. The loss is disappointing but we did see good play from our young guys and we won the second half. Even with the loss we can still get to the ACC championship game and that is the goal. With some tape against a quality opponent, I have no doubt that Manny is going to make the needed adjustments. UNC is good and that is where Manny will make his stand. Don't lose faith in CMD fellas, he is going to turn this around.

Go Canes!
Who is Blake James?

Advertisement
Imagine watching the past 3 years of coming out more flat than usual (and that's saying a lot) after bye weeks and thinking "this time we're gonna turn it around"... seems like some kind of battered wife syndrome

We now head into a bye week before a big game against UNC....I have no doubt that Manny is going to make the needed adjustments. UNC is good and that is where Manny will make his stand. Don't lose faith in CMD fellas, he is going to turn this around.

Go Canes!
Manny is 0-2 coming off a bye week.

Manny has a shot to redeem himself against UNC. I expect him to let the dogs loose on defense. Mack Brown does not know what he has coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back