Tonight in Buckhead — ATL peeps get in here

Advertisement
Anyone staying in midtown? We will be near Georgia Tech. Any recommendations in that area?
There are a bunch of cool spots near there. If you want good Pizza, you can bring your own wine to Antico. There is Ormsbys with botchie ball and ****. There is the Optimist with great oysters and seafood. 8 Sushi lounge is also very good. If you want to drop $$$$, on steak you can go to Marcel.

Over by Stonecrest?
I guess LOL I know it is in Lithonia. Been to ATL quite a bit when I was in the industry. But MJ is a cool dude and the place is legit, if there is any former Rattler alum (I am not he is) in the area that enjoy a good smoke and time go support your boy. But in all fairness he set up a cool spot to go and chill.
If any of you go tell him Fernie sent ya and he will take care of you….I hope LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are a bunch of cool spots near there. If you want good Pizza, you can bring your own wine to Antico. There is Ormsbys with botchie ball and ****. There is the Optimist with great oysters and seafood. 8 Sushi lounge is also very good. If you want to drop $$$$, on steak you can go to Marcel.

All of these recommendations for midtown ATL are legit

Advertisement
9F6CB323-5A79-48EB-9DFB-7A3631EC42B5.jpeg

At the Battery

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back