Tonight in Buckhead — ATL peeps get in here

ATL folks…dinner tonight in Buckhead, but we want to go somewhere before to watch the UNC/VT game that starts at 6:00. Give me some suggestions we can go that will have the game on everywhere, maybe sound, and decent drinks in the area.

Advertisement
Hal's Steakhouse, King & Duke, Gypsy Kitchen, Ecco, St. Cecilia

Where in Buckhead are you staying? For the game I would try Dantana's.

The University is doing a pep rally at the Battery with the band, drinks, etc.. We're going there, then to C. Ellet's steakhouse, then to Burn by Rocky Patel for a cigar after. Cool little area.

Advertisement
We already have reservations at little alley steak so I wanted to go somewhere at 6:00 to watch the first half of unc/vt. Somewhere in Buckhead so we can walk or a quick Uber to dinner.

ATL folks…dinner tonight in Buckhead, but we want to go somewhere before to watch the UNC/VT game that starts at 6:00. Give me some suggestions we can go that will have the game on everywhere, maybe sound, and decent drinks in the area
Hal's Steakhouse, King & Duke, Gypsy Kitchen, Ecco, St. Cecilia

Where in Buckhead are you staying? For the game I would try Dantana's.
These are some good choices. Really depends what you want, but not a ton of places in Atlanta in general will have TVs with the game on, and especially not with sound. Bones Steakhouse has TVs at the bar. If you don't care about TVs, KR Steakbar is great, Storico Fresco for Italian, the King and Duke and St Cecilia calls are good, Aria if you want a bit more upscale, Superica if you want some good tex-mex. Otherwise, it will be more of a sports bar like Irby Tavern.

Advertisement
ATL folks…dinner tonight in Buckhead, but we want to go somewhere before to watch the UNC/VT game that starts at 6:00. Give me some suggestions we can go that will have the game on everywhere, maybe sound, and decent drinks in the area.
Dantanna's is good and right inside towards the back there is a cigar lounge as well Buckhead Cigar's where you can have a smoke and a drink as well. You don't have to worry about the smoke either Big Mike invested in Vegas style extractor the smoke doesn't even creep into the restaraunt.

Advertisement
We already have reservations at little alley steak so I wanted to go somewhere at 6:00 to watch the first half of unc/vt. Somewhere in Buckhead so we can walk or a quick Uber to dinner.
How old are you? That will really determine where my suggestion will be

Advertisement
If any of you are out by Lithonia great cigar store there Life N Times. MJ is a great dude and the place has a great vibe.

I was in Atl a few weeks ago and went to a bar inside the citywalk like area connected to Truist Park. Cant remember the name of the place but they had a huge jumbotron/tv in the middle of the bar surrounded by about 5 other tvs all on different games. Their are a bunch of other bars/restaurants in the area

Just arrived Buckhead
Got tix to Saloon event tonight
Anything else Canes fans doing tonight ?
May head to College HOF - any pros or cons?

Advertisement
Back