Tonight in Buckhead — ATL peeps get in here

Advertisement
Anyone staying in midtown? We will be near Georgia Tech. Any recommendations in that area?
There are a bunch of cool spots near there. If you want good Pizza, you can bring your own wine to Antico. There is Ormsbys with botchie ball and ****. There is the Optimist with great oysters and seafood. 8 Sushi lounge is also very good. If you want to drop $$$$, on steak you can go to Marcel.

Over by Stonecrest?
I guess LOL I know it is in Lithonia. Been to ATL quite a bit when I was in the industry. But MJ is a cool dude and the place is legit, if there is any former Rattler alum (I am not he is) in the area that enjoy a good smoke and time go support your boy. But in all fairness he set up a cool spot to go and chill.
If any of you go tell him Fernie sent ya and he will take care of you….I hope LOL

Advertisement
I'm in midtown going to White Oak Kitchen and ****tails.

Advertisement
There are a bunch of cool spots near there. If you want good Pizza, you can bring your own wine to Antico. There is Ormsbys with botchie ball and ****. There is the Optimist with great oysters and seafood. 8 Sushi lounge is also very good. If you want to drop $$$$, on steak you can go to Marcel.

All of these recommendations for midtown ATL are legit

Advertisement
9F6CB323-5A79-48EB-9DFB-7A3631EC42B5.jpeg

At the Battery

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back