Tomorrow is “One Day, One U” Day

I haven't gotten a call since 2019 when I told them I wasn't donating until changes were made. Also didn't buy season tickets last year because COVID and I wasn't supposed to lose my seats (had them since we started playing in Land Shark Stadium or whatever it was called back then) but they wouldn't let me have them this year because i stopped my donations. Had to sit somewhere else for the first time in 13 years.

Then we lost to MSU and I gave the rest of the season tickets away to a nice guy, his wife, and 2 daughters.. funny story.. they got my tickets for free and didn't even use them the last 2 home games. That's how miserable we are.
I suspect that once you get argumentative, they remove you from the call list because it's been quite some time since they called me. I get plenty of emails though.

Advertisement
I suspect that once you get argumentative, they remove you from the call list because it's been quite some time since they called me. I get plenty of emails though.
Same. I was ready to go full Karen. I was ready to make my MIL, named Karen and who I suspect is the origin of the term Karen, proud.

Have received more than 6 emails asking for money. Would be glad to donate if I thought it would make a difference. Can't see throwing good money at a losing cause.

Yep, same with us. Had to move sections.

Advertisement
You know, if they were smart they would start a fundraiser AFTER they fire the head coach. Then people would think they would actually put the money to good use! (They won't. Nevermind. :-/ )

Advertisement
Back