Tommy Tuberville

Would you take a "promote from within" if it meant he uses the opening for an OC? In other words, maybe make Jess DC/DL and Patke OLB/LB coach. Then use position to hire an OC?

Advertisement
The thing with richt is he’s well liked and has connections within the coaching fraternity.

Think it’ll be tough to make a “bad” hire.

Advertisement
Advertisement
we need a Miami guy, not just any guy that shows success. We need somebody thats gonna get creative with the speedy SFl kids. That being Said we need someone that can come in in incorporate a 4-3 or 4-2-5. Not someone that has a good track record and has used a 3-4 throughout his career.

Tommy is old but he was actually OUR DC and got three rings here while GA and assistant coach at The U. Not saying we should hire him, but at lease he isn’t related to Mark.

Advertisement
He’d kill it here if he has any desire left.

I’d see if Chizik would like to be a DC again. He’d be an upgrade over Diaz.

Tracy Claeys is another.

Only concern I would have Turbeville is that I believe he has a son that may be interested in the coaching profession...hence why TT may be interested...I would have no issues with TT, but without the nepotism.

Advertisement
He’d kill it here if he has any desire left.

I’d see if Chizik would like to be a DC again. He’d be an upgrade over Diaz.

Tracy Claeys is another.

Mean Gene would be an interesting choice.

Maybe have a drunk fan meet him at Opa Locka Airport moaning how "we deserve a winner".

The thing with richt is he’s well liked and has connections within the coaching fraternity.

Think it’ll be tough to make a “bad” hire.

But, if it looks like Richt will be on the hotseat because of stubbornness, what good DC would want to come here for basically a 1-2 year stint at the max? If things continue to go this way, next season is going to be UGLY. What new coach is going to want to come in for that mess? This is make or break time for Richt and his future here. Time to look in the mirror, be a true leader, and make the necessary changes to put us back on a championship path. If not, he will go the way of the last 3 head coaches.

So let me get this straight...we lost the best thing on this team in Manny and you want to replace him with another old past his prime has been coach (see Richt) in Tuberville. Meanwhile, we won't get a gawd**** competent OC. ****kkk this program man just ****kkkk it to ****. I'm so ****ed off right now. ****kkkk you Richt.

Advertisement
Back