Tommy Tuberville rumor

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't be surprised if we hire Chizik he is an SEC guy and a Tuberville disciple.

Advertisement
What the hiring of Manny proved is that we don't have to go the route of the recycled coaches every time an opening comes up! I would rather go with a new guy with a similar defensive mindset or stay the course with what is working and get a new guy in charge!
My only problem with a new guy is new guys want to prove something, often making things worse. An older coach is less likely to break it if it doesn’t need fixing. Give me a young innovator at OC, and an older, wiser DC that doesn’t try to fix what isn’t broken.

I know he's good friends with CMR and has been out of the coaching game for a couple of years.

Mork's requirement: if the defensive strategy worked 30 years ago, why change it. Tubby is good by Mork.

Advertisement
My only problem with a new guy is new guys want to prove something, often making things worse. An older coach is less likely to break it if it doesn’t need fixing. Give me a young innovator at OC, and an older, wiser DC that doesn’t try to fix what isn’t broken.
Old guys break things all the time! We have one as a very good example!!

Advertisement
Ok, so if you're a great coach, you can be 90 and its cool. If you're a good coach, you have to be under 40 or the kids won't relate to you. Got it

He’s 90, a mediocre coach and hasn’t been around in forever. So yeah, **** that

Advertisement
Back