Tommy Tuberville rumor

DragonCane

Freshman
What say you all? I like the man especially when he was at Auburn but he seemed to not do so well when he was last seen on a sideline at UC.

Advertisement
What say you all? I like the man especially when he was at Auburn but he seemed to not do so well when he was last seen on a sideline at UC.

I know he's good friends with CMR and has been out of the coaching game for a couple of years.

I'd love the hire honestly.

I don't see Tuberville succeeding here and from all accounts looks washed as a coach. This would cause the ship to sink immediately than allow Richt to have a couple more years here.

What the hiring of Manny proved is that we don't have to go the route of the recycled coaches every time an opening comes up! I would rather go with a new guy with a similar defensive mindset or stay the course with what is working and get a new guy in charge!

Advertisement
I'd love the hire honestly.

I don't see Tuberville succeeding here and from all accounts looks washed as a coach. This would cause the ship to sink immediately than allow Richt to have a couple more years here.
Yeap this would be like when Coker hired Rich Olsen as the OC in 06.

Advertisement
Wouldn't be the worse hire in the world. He'd certainly do as well as Diaz on the field, but we'd have to hire some recruiting DOGS to replace Banda and Patke (assuming they leave). DVD definitely deserves that promotion in the secondary if it's available.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back