Tommy Tanks?

Advertisement
So if you maintain that players are bought and the NIL process isn’t enforced, how can definitively say in your other post that the Nijel Pack deal was on the up and up?
Because Ruiz says he has all the paper work as a trail. The player's agent confirms it. Ruiz is not going to violate the rules and put UM in jeopardy.

I have to take the man at his word that he has all the documentation because he knows if the NCAA comes calling they'll be looking and him and Miami to make a big public splash.

Because Ruiz says he has all the paper work as a trail. The player's agent confirms it. Ruiz is not going to violate the rules and put UM in jeopardy.

I have to take the man at his word that he has all the documentation because he knows if the NCAA comes calling they'll be looking and him and Miami to make a big public splash.
Ah, taking a lawyer at his word. I think you should invest in my pyramid scheme. Nevin Shapiro helped me design it. Trust me, it’s gonna be great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LSU just picked up the Twins pitching coach
I thought we were the school who was going to throw money at every sport? I hope the silence on Gino's contract thus far means there are broader discussions going on re. the staff, future of the program, and possibly some NIL money for draft eligible guys on the fence.

Advertisement
Just picked up Skenes from Air Force. Two way guy. A lot of upside on the mound. LSU vs Tenn is going to be a war...and Vandy is loaded too.
Catcher and pre-season 1st team All American - am I looking at the right guy (hit .314 & threw out 7/11)? That would be an amazing pick-up at C.

Advertisement
Just picked up Skenes from Air Force. Two way guy. A lot of upside on the mound. LSU vs Tenn is going to be a war...and Vandy is loaded too.
I guess military academy athletes can transfer after two years? I trust they still have some sort of armed forces commitment after graduating?

Advertisement
Back