Tommy Tanks?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine if he dekes out everyone and goes to Chipola or some JUCO so he's draft eligible a year early lol

Advertisement
If he can afford IMG, he can afford Miami's tuition. Gino needs to ditch practice, jump in his car, and get over to his house right now.
IMG has scholarships. I don't see tuition as an issue here at Miami moving forward. I would expect the baseball team to get NIL deals from Ruiz. His son played at UM (Johnny Ruiz). I haven't heard about any baseball NIL deal, but I expect they're out there. We could really own college baseball if NIL takes off there. It would make up for the lack of scholarship money and also put money in these young men's pockets.

Advertisement
Guys like that don’t pay to go to IMG. All those kids who play for Royal, White, and Navy? They are paying for their tuition AND Elijah Green’s tuition.
At this time, IMG Academy does not offer scholarships. We do have a limited amount of financial aid available. Recipients are selected based on an academic, athletic, character and financial review. For more information, please reference our admissions page.
Baseball
STUDENT-ATHLETE PROGRAM TUITION ACADEMY YEAR 2022-2023
STUDENT-ATHLETE TUITION PACKAGE* BOARDING DAY
$88,900
IMG Academy experience, focusing on academic, athletic & personal development, and represents the greatest value. The
HIGH (10th - 12th GRADE)
$88,900
boarding package includes private school tuition, sport tuition
HIGH (9th GRADE)
$87,400
ACADEMY YEAR
as well as standard housing & meal options.
NEED-BASED SERVICES
$69,900 $69,900 $68,400

Guys like that don’t pay to go to IMG. All those kids who play for Royal, White, and Navy? They are paying for their tuition AND Elijah Green’s tuition.
Yep. They get most of the tuition income from the international families.

Full costs for an academic year are $84,400. Also known as basically 1.5x what UM costs.

At this time, IMG Academy does not offer scholarships. We do have a limited amount of financial aid available. Recipients are selected based on an academic, athletic, character and financial review. For more information, please reference our admissions page.
Baseball
STUDENT-ATHLETE PROGRAM TUITION ACADEMY YEAR 2022-2023
STUDENT-ATHLETE TUITION PACKAGE* BOARDING DAY
$88,900
IMG Academy experience, focusing on academic, athletic & personal development, and represents the greatest value. The
HIGH (10th - 12th GRADE)
$88,900
boarding package includes private school tuition, sport tuition
HIGH (9th GRADE)
$87,400
ACADEMY YEAR
as well as standard housing & meal options.
NEED-BASED SERVICES
$69,900 $69,900 $68,400
They can post that publicly, but I know some of the top guys in their baseball ops. The top names do not pay. That’s like Miami Christian saying they don’t give scholarships.

It’s like when 12 kids are paying $2,500 to play on a travel ball team. They are paying for uniforms, tournaments, coaches, and for the kid who throws 93. Your fees are covered, son.

Advertisement
Back