Tommy Streeter sighting...

Advertisement
Anyone know if he had finished his bachelor's degree? You only need an associates to be a substitute teacher.

Good for him. Hopefully he can parlay that into a full time teaching gig and a career in coaching if that’s what he wants to do.

He works out at my gym. We both have the same trainer.

I wish it would have worked out for him in the pro’s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was always a big fan of Streeter, he just never reached his full potential.

He would have absolutely benefited by coming back for his Senior year, but I don't blame him for leaving given the state of our coaching situation.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Streeter not actually attend MNW? I remember him attending another school (better academics) but received a waiver to play for MNW since his school didn't have a team.

Advertisement
Was absolutely Electric in HS
And was a Superbowl winning corner (and MVP of that NFC title game), yet our staff played him at WR basically his entire time at Miami and even then never found a way to use him much at all. Took NFL coaches less than one year to turn him into a top Sunday corner.

And was a Superbowl winning corner (and MVP of that NFC title game), yet our staff played him at WR basically his entire time at Miami and even then never found a way to use him much at all. Took NFL coaches less than one year to turn him into a top Sunday corner.
I went to a Booker HS game during Sams Sr yr and watched him make a Mockery of an entire Defense and STs....If I'm not mistaken, ran a 10.45 100 meters as a HS Sr...

Advertisement
Was always a big fan of Streeter, he just never reached his full potential.

He would have absolutely benefited by coming back for his Senior year, but I don't blame him for leaving given the state of our coaching situation.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Streeter not actually attend MNW? I remember him attending another school (better academics) but received a waiver to play for MNW since his school didn't have a team.

Turner Tech

Advertisement
Back