Tommy Streeter sighting...

Advertisement
Looks different from His playing days at UM.

Kid was always in Shannon's doghouse, glad He finally shot His shot when Golden took over.

Advertisement
Good for him teaching. I respect the **** out of him for that.

You're **** right he made a terrible decision leaving early. Couldn't help but head down that yearby, forston, aldarius road.
The Yearby decision will always haunt me. Partially because everyone knew it was a bad decision. But mostly because Walton ended up getting injured 4 games into the season and Yearby would have been RB1.

Advertisement
yearby was a bit of a cancer in the lockerroom.

streeters growth was credited to mcadonald. goldens first offensive staff was pretty good.

really (on yearby?). yeah it all went to **** really when fisch left. offenses, overall, werent terrible under golden (compared to now). we just couldnt defend for ****

Last edited:
Advertisement
he was another one that made a horrible decision to leave...just thinking about it when was the last time we had a kid leave early and it was a good decision ?????

Advertisement
nycane said:
yearby was a bit of a cancer in the lockerroom.

streeters growth was credited to mcadonald. goldens first offensive staff was pretty good.

really (on yearby?). yeah it all went to **** really when fisch took over. offenses, overall, werent terrible under golden (compared to now). we just couldnt defend for ****

bull****.gif

Why some people have a need to post fraudulent BS :****:.....as if were truth is beyond me.

If he can provide proof of this.....I will gladly apologize

Advertisement
Back