Tommy Kinsler Film Review: Canes Complete The Flip

View as article
I said it a couple weeks back. Give me Kinsler over Kirkland. He just looks like a better player plus he doesn't look like he plays games. Dude seems like a worker.
Pretty sure staff ranked them that way. PK gives off Dontae Lucas vibes. Lots of talk.. Average player

Advertisement
I really need someone to put Mirabals face on this

Fuck Yeah Reaction GIF

Tommy Kinsler Film Review: Canes flip a massive OL at 6’6 330 from the Gators.Insane measurable’s & raw talent for the best OL coach in the nation to mold to his liking. Super aggressive with plus size/long arms are traits you will see on OL moving forward. #GoCanes

Please Drop a like & Subscribe!

PS( he de-committed at 12:30 AM because billy was begging him on the phone for 3 hours not too)

steveo365
your knowledge is a1 ... now clean up the presentation, speak like you talking to grown men and watch how many grown men follow you ... god bless

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Welcome to the U Tommy!!! Mario sculpturing an incredible haul of top flight OL this class and it’s only going to get better in future classes.

Advertisement

Tommy Kinsler Film Review: Canes flip a massive OL at 6’6 330 from the Gators.Insane measurable’s & raw talent for the best OL coach in the nation to mold to his liking. Super aggressive with plus size/long arms are traits you will see on OL moving forward. #GoCanes

Please Drop a like & Subscribe!

PS( he de-committed at 12:30 AM because billy was begging him on the phone for 3 hours not too)

This true about billy?

Nice review, SteveO. From your film study, where do you think he has more upside, OL or DL? Personally, I would love to see him get some burn as a 1-technique DT.

Advertisement
Back