Tomlin Grew Up Watching Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
2014 Marietta (Ga.) ATH Tyrell Tomlin is nicknamed “The Phenom” for his amazing play. Tomlin proved that nickname was perfect after having a tremendous junior campaign.

“Our season went good, our team finished 7-3 and I think i had a pretty good impact. I had 128 tackles, 2 interceptions, 20 tackles for loss, 5 sacks and 4 touchdowns.”

Tomlin has all different sets of talents, but rates his strength and his speed as his two best skills.

“Strength and speed, a lot of people think I can get to the ball but then I can and also my strength to make the tackle and get off of blocks.”

Tomlin has been in contact with several schools including Minnesota, Missouri and North Carolina.

One school that piques the hard hitting linebacker’s interest is the University of Miami

“Well, I like their tradition, I like how they are big hitters. I also like how they put people in the NFL, which is my goal in life.”

Tomlin had interest for Miami growing up watching football.

“It was always a school I wanted to go to when I was a kid.”

“The Phenom” is planning on attending the Miami camp this summer and also looks to attend Florida’s Friday Night Lights and an LSU camp.

Tomlin has watched the Hurricanes for quite some time now and thinks highly of Coach Golden.

“For him to have a young team, he is done a great job with them. In a couple years they are going to be back to the old Miami.”

While Tomlin currently lives in Georgia, he does admit that distance won’t be a factor in his decision.

“Not really, because I’m from Florida originally. My family lives down there so that would be good.”

When asked what he is looking for in a school, Tomlin said “Basically making me feel like I’m at home, a good environment and a good campus life.”

Advertisement
Tito is flying around and making plays right now.

Advertisement
Yeah you'd think he'd have more. Seems like a candidate to blow up during the camp circuit.

Advertisement
Why freakin bring this back? He wasn't recruited by UM. No one cares.

It matters because when you guys watch the linebackers that you will have next season and then when UNC comes to Sun life and he breaks your back, then you will see why I am bringing it back. My son loves the Canes like I do, but for the next four years, you and the Canes will pay, am I bias, of course I am, but I am also realistic, check his stats against either of the linebackers that Golden has verbals from and next year, you will say, WTF!!!!!!

Advertisement
2014 Marietta (Ga.) ATH Tyrell Tomlin is nicknamed “The Phenom” for his amazing play. Tomlin proved that nickname was perfect after having a tremendous junior campaign.

“Our season went good, our team finished 7-3 and I think i had a pretty good impact. I had 128 tackles, 2 interceptions, 20 tackles for loss, 5 sacks and 4 touchdowns.”

Tomlin has all different sets of talents, but rates his strength and his speed as his two best skills.
I believe its, "Our season went well."
Grade Issues.
Not getting in.

It matters because when you guys watch the linebackers that you will have next season and then when UNC comes to Sun life and he breaks your back, then you will see why I am bringing it back. My son loves the Canes like I do, but for the next four years, you and the Canes will pay, am I bias, of course I am, but I am also realistic, check his stats against either of the linebackers that Golden has verbals from and next year, you will say, WTF!!!!!!

So you're his dad?

**** unc. They can eat ****s

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back