Tomahawk Nation has something to say

RaoulDuke

Freshman

I'm going to preface this with a few things.
1. I didn't check if someone already posted something similar.
2. I've had several strong brews scattered among happy hour and trick or treat tonight.

Now that, those precursors are out of the way. Who the holy **** is delusional about the team being anywhere near competent. I think most reasonable fans know we're in a bad spot.

With that being said how in the **** is the **** show known as FSU in any place to criticize anyone. They're pretty much the in the same boat. I guess this may be fun sibling rivalry, but thses dopes are are no better off than we are. Personally I'd like to see Many and Taggart in a celebrity death match.

Edit: also f the semenholes

Last edited:
Advertisement
giphy.gif

2. I've had several strong brews scattered among happy hour and trick or treat tonight.

Now that, those precursors are out of the way. Who the holy **** is delusional about the team being anywhere near competent. I think most reasonable fans know we're in a bad spot.

With that being said how in the **** is the **** show known as FSU in any place to criticize anyone. They're pretty much the in the same boat. I guess this may be fun sibling rivalry, but thses dopes are are no better off than we are. Personally I'd like to see Many and Taggart in a celebrity death match.

Absolute trash fanbase and trash university

Willie-Meggs-Florida-State-Attorney1.jpg

Advertisement
Says a fanbase whose favorite team only has success against UM, and for that matter is only relevant in college football...When UM is on or directly after UM is on probation. Think about that.

And UM gets put on probation for **** that goes on in Tally, Columbus, and the SEC every single day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

How are they in the same boat? We're pretty sure our coach sucks, but they know for a fcking fact theirs does. A win here isn't going to change the fact that their corch has done more corching than our corch has. And there's no doubt at all that they're more loaded with talent than we are which just shows you what a corching corch their head corch is.

Advertisement
In other news, I finished yet another Breaking Bad marathon last night and went straight into El Camino.

Advertisement
Back