Tom Herman - Why not more attention?

Nice tantrum thread by a lot of people who know absolutely nothing about the coaching search.

How about addressing the topic of the thread? Or, addressing someone directly? Maybe you have some deep insight into the coaching search and can enlighten us.

No, I would rather listen to a bunch of message board addicts who get their news from Twitter. They have true insight into our conversations with Tom Herman.

This doesn't make sense. First of all, no need for shots at "message board addicts" when you have 600+ posts in 2 months and are on here at all hours. Second of all, there hasn't been the expected buzz about Tom Herman. As I said in the original post, perhaps we reached out. Perhaps we have not. I've personally heard some about candidates. Haven't heard anything about Herman or seen it mentioned anywhere. It doesn't mean it hasn't happened or isn't happening. I'd like for it to happen, of course.

Was your screen name previously "Bomb?" Seriously, if it was, I'd better understand your passive aggressive comments.

Advertisement
Lol oh my god another Herman post... Let It go, UVa and Maryland don't even have him as a top priority. Smh. Richt is a 100x more qualified.... the only way Herman should've been considered is if Mario was the only other option.

Nice tantrum thread by a lot of people who know absolutely nothing about the coaching search.

How about addressing the topic of the thread? Or, addressing someone directly? Maybe you have some deep insight into the coaching search and can enlighten us.

No, I would rather listen to a bunch of message board addicts who get their news from Twitter. They have true insight into our conversations with Tom Herman.

This doesn't make sense. First of all, no need for shots at "message board addicts" when you have 600+ posts in 2 months and are on here at all hours. Second of all, there hasn't been the expected buzz about Tom Herman. As I said in the original post, perhaps we reached out. Perhaps we have not. I've personally heard some about candidates. Haven't heard anything about Herman or seen it mentioned anywhere. It doesn't mean it hasn't happened or isn't happening. I'd like for it to happen, of course.

Was your screen name previously "Bomb?" Seriously, if it was, I'd better understand your passive aggressive comments.
I think the only logical conclusion is that he was asked and said no. I thought I read that we did ask but if there is no chance there isn't much of a story. It's not like there weren't 10 jobs open and there was no real buzz about him for any job. Something would pop up and then go away. Seeing as though there are conflicting stories every two minutes even if there was would it mean anything.

Maybe its as simple as, those in charge understands that he is ultimately going to USCe like previously reported. Both he and USCe are just waiting until the weekend.

Advertisement

No. It was TheCaneShow/QueenOfSpades

I think there has been a ton of buzz about Herman...he was essentially the #1 guy for most teams and the name most fans clamored for, for their team...

He just wasn't really interested in any of the openings and used the opportunity to get a pretty ridiculous raise for an American Conference coach. With that said, I think this offseason has him placed as the hottest coaching candidates in the country and I think he's recognized as such.

Advertisement
Back