Tom Herman is better than Coach Richt poRsters on this site

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
I remember it so vividly.... would Charlie Strong have gotten embarrassed by Maryland lol, let along Coach Richt?? The answer is clearly no.

Tom Herman loses to Maryland and all of this fake bravado he had going into the season went out the window....guy turned into a pathetic mumbling wreck immediately blaming players and trying to bring down expectations of the program. Sounding like Al Golden.

Here is a article of Urban Meyer calling out Tom Herman for being an excuse making coward
Urban Meyer says first-year coach 'insane' for complaining about players

Urban is real for that...he said he would've let go any coach on his staff who wouldve ever blamed the previous staff and the current players for their teams results on the field.

Advertisement
I remember it so vividly.... would Charlie Strong have gotten embarrassed by Maryland lol, let along Coach Richt?? The answer is clearly no.

Tom Herman loses to Maryland and all of this fake bravado he had going into the season went out the window....guy turned into a pathetic mumbling wreck immediately blaming players and trying to bring down expectations of the program. Sounding like Al Golden.

Here is a article of Urban Meyer calling out Tom Herman for being an excuse making coward

Urban is real for that...he said he would've let go any coach on his staff who wouldve ever blamed the previous staff and the current players for their teams results on the field.

What's Urbans opinion on faking heart problems where he can get the **** out of dodge ?

He's not the one to be speaking on excuses.

The only reason I liked Herman more than Richt was because I thought Herman had fairy dust to sprinkle on everything

Advertisement
Herman will have Texas back as a national power within 3 years. Dont kid yourselves.

That team is completely devoid of talent. I mean they just suck.

Advertisement
Charlie Strong is awful jesus christ that dude sucks why does he get defended on here?

Better than Tom Herman until proven otherwise

They have similar careers right now both coordinators at big time schools did well then went to a whack *** place (Loserville Houston)did well then got the big job where strong failed and Herman had 1 game.

Herman has to get 3 years like strong did but make no mistake that first game wasnt good but its the first game

Last edited:

Charlie Strong lost to Kansas, which had lost like 20 straight games coming in.

Charlie Strong lost to Kansas, which had lost like 20 straight games coming in.

This wont end well with Strong he was bad at Texas real bad

Advertisement
All i know is Texas has more talent than Maryland.... Tom sounds like a fckn fraud talking about sprinkling pixie dust on his team like he needs a complete over haul to beat Maryland gtfoh don't want him anywhere near UM. Coach Richt was the perfect hire.

All i know is Texas has more talent than Maryland.... Tom sounds like a fckn fraud talking about sprinkling pixie dust on his team like he needs a complete over haul to beat Maryland gtfoh don't want him anywhere near UM. Coach Richt was the perfect hire.

Ill give you that. It was still a completely pathetic performance and not a good first impression for Herman.

I still think in 2-3 years, he will have them competing for the playoffs. Thats all.

for the record, I also think Richt was the best possible hire for Miami.

Advertisement
Easy to win at Houston when that's been one of the best program in that sorry *** conference before he was head coach...

And then he had the balls to take shots at Charlie Strong for making excuses talking about pressure. When he's over here stuttering in every press conference about to cry making excuses doing the same exact thing!... where's your swag and platinum grill and all that other tough guy bs??

Please god let hurricane Irma pass so we can get back to complaining about the defense. Who would've known that would be the high point of intelligent convo on here.

Ill give you that. It was still a completely pathetic performance and not a good first impression for Herman.

I still think in 2-3 years, he will have them competing for the playoffs. Thats all.

for the record, I also think Richt was the best possible hire for Miami.

I would be impressed if Texas is a playoff contender in 5 years let along 2-3 years. I do think he is a good hire but Most of these coaches that come from already proven great coaches in recent history are really taking Ls when they try to step up to the big leagues.

Charlie Strong is awful jesus christ that dude sucks why does he get defended on here?

Better than Tom Herman until proven otherwise

They have similar careers right now both coordinators at big time schools did well then went to a whack *** place (Loserville Houston)did well then got the big job where strong failed and Herman had 1 game.

Herman has to get 3 years like strong did but make no mistake that first game wasnt good but its the first game

That's fair

Advertisement
Back