Tom Herman and Mark Richt Day After Loss

Richt is now 5-11 vs his main rival.

5-10 vs UF at UGA (2-9 vs coaches not named Will Muschamp)
0-1 vs FSU
Bro he needs his players bro. He needs his scheme bro. Give it a few years Bro

This would've been true if he didn't have the talent. What fuhked us was the play calling.

Sure Tyree did his very best impersonation of a completely useless person at the end of the game, but it shouldn't have come to that. It just shouldn't have.

Nevertheless, dude admits his rusty. That excuse will probably last him up to and until the end of the season with me. If he can't get his **** together next year then he is a coach who can't beat his rivals. Even when he was at FSU he was on the losing side of it.
Also with the hold that brought the Touchdown back. We did enough to score 27
Tyre did everything to ensure we only ended with 19

Wow... I forgot he ruined that TD. I'll take the freshmen next year over his *** at this point. Ruined it for us TWICE. If big time players make big time plays in big games, then St. Louis is the antithesis of a big time player because FUHK.

Also, despite having Tyree St. ***EDUS on the line, the playcalling was just not there. Richt needs to get his head out of his *** and get with it. Cool bro, you lost weight, got into the Miami vibe... now coach like a Miami coach should coach. I don't care if you look like a duck and quack like duck--the most important part is that you walk like a duck. Our coach can be 300lbs and be "fabulous" for all I give a ****, he just needs to be able to MAKE THE RIGHT CALLS.

Advertisement
Wow. So u boys ready to fly the plane at
NC game now????? **** a short leash!

This was all known before he came here. The idea was that hopefully he could rekindle the passion and the energy here. In addition, there would be some bonus from him calling the plays.

Well, last game was atrocious. Nobody serious is calling for his head but we're all on notice.

Same dumb ****. Like clockwork. We lose. Dopey fans then find a highly touted coach who lost and they say, "_____ lost today so don't be upset that we lost."

Relax, ladies. No one is calling for a firing. We just want and expect a better offense and so should Rick. He needs to get it fixed.

Same dumb ****. Like clockwork. We lose. Dopey fans then find a highly touted coach who lost and they say, "_____ lost today so don't be upset that we lost."

Relax, ladies. No one is calling for a firing. We just want and expect a better offense and so should Rick. He needs to get it fixed.

This

Yes, yes and yes.

Advertisement
Both went from competent to football illiterate by their
Respective fans after a loss. Tom Herman was touted as
the next Urban Meyer just a week ago.

Relax people Richt is a great hire. Be patient and he will have us in top 5 soon.

True. The turnaround on D alone is worth being thankful for. Richt knows where we are lacking and recruiting will fix.

Richt is now 5-11 vs his main rival.

5-10 vs UF at UGA (2-9 vs coaches not named Will Muschamp)
0-1 vs FSU

I forget the exact number but he's something like 14-25 against ranked opponens overall.

You can fight the concept of sample size all you want...but it doesn't change the fact that stat is telling.

Last 8 years he is 14-23 vs ranked opponents.

Now 14-24.

What about in his career? Seems like you're intentionally picking his worst stretch.

Advertisement
Just imagine what this board would look like if Richt lost to Navy!

62764339.jpg

Advertisement
The only difference is that if Louisville destroys Houston then it's going to cost Herman tens of millions of dollars this offseason in the bidding war for his services that wouls have ensued. The Navy loss removes the benefit of the doubt he still would have received if Louisville somehow beats him badly but they were undefeated at the time. Don't get me wrong, he'll still be in demand if they don't lose again prior to Louisville but the armor took a little ***** this wknd that could turn into a big one with another "bad" loss. That's how fickle this whole deal is.

Give Herman our talent, against that FSU defense, and he rips them an anal cavity the size of North Dakota.

Please don't be so ignorant to compare these two. One is making chicken salad out of chicken ****...the other has a track record of losing big games and has given himself a play calling responsibilities that he's not capable of performing. Where the **** has Houston been for the last 10+ years before Herman got there?

Other than that...outstanding post.

the cavity in this argument is about the size of N. Dakota. He has better players than Navy does and still lost.

Give Herman our talent, against that FSU defense, and he rips them an anal cavity the size of North Dakota.

Please don't be so ignorant to compare these two. One is making chicken salad out of chicken ****...the other has a track record of losing big games and has given himself a play calling responsibilities that he's not capable of performing. Where the **** has Houston been for the last 10+ years before Herman got there?

Other than that...outstanding post.
Where the **** were we before richt? Lmao

58-0 to Clemson

UNC dropped 60 on us last year

You don't know that richt can't handle play calling. We're two conference games in. He was elite.. Yes elite during his time at fsu and early Georgia calling plays. You're dumb if you think he isn't capable

Advertisement

That said, I can see Butch sitting by the phone, waiting for the call. The phone rings, but it's FIU.

Cheerleading for a HC that lost to an unranked Navy team as the run away favorite on a top 5 team lol gtfoh

Advertisement
Back