Tom Brady to Tampa?

Advertisement
Not with him having to get locked up by the real cbs in our division. ..and the fact the Jets likely draft a wr first round.

Chris Herndon gonna get alot of targets if he is on his sh*t. Him and the qb had some chemistry.

Perriman is home team...but the division now is loaded with real corners he'll have a tough time getting open against.

He's a boom/bust guy. In non-PPR his spike weeks will be immense. That's all you can ask for in a fantasy WR3...start him based on the matchup.

Dolphins would be basement dwellers in the NFC south facing Cam, Drew Brees, and Matt Ryan for 6 games too. That same coach also took yall to the playoffs....

Being booted out in the wild card doesn't make them relevant. Only team the dolphins beat with a winning record was Pitt who put it on them in the wild card.

The saints are the real deal.
We play in the same division as the goat dynasty in the nfl. The bucs have been the wors team literally **** near every year this decade outside of 1. Like legit an after thought in the nfl...we were expected to be tanking and sorry as **** and got more pub than the Bucs last year.

Im actually happy they got Brady...i wanna see how yall do the next 2 years...it was bad enough of people speaking on another bum franchise int he jags every off season..winning the draft etc and not accomplishing sh*t.

He's a boom/bust guy. In non-PPR his spike weeks will be immense. That's all you can ask for in a fantasy WR3...start him based on the matchup.
I assume The jets will draft a receiver because they are lacking at receiving options outside of herndon and Jamison crowder. Perriman landed in a good spot though with Robbie Anderson leaving

Advertisement
We play in the same division as the goat dynasty in the nfl. The bucs have been the wors team literally **** near every year this decade outside of 1. Like legit an after thought in the nfl...we were expected to be tanking and sorry as **** and got more pub than the Bucs last year.

Im actually happy they got Brady...i wanna see how yall do the next 2 years...it was bad enough of people speaking on another bum franchise int he jags every off season..winning the draft etc and not accomplishing sh*t.
I feel you and I agree. I'm just talking my **** cause yall keep taking shots at my team lol

Totally. I say it all the time - the Bucs have been an irrelevant remote outpost to everyone except the fans and media this past decade plus. They're like the Sacramento Kings of the NFL where no one has a clue what's going and no one bothers to care. They just dismiss them as bad and move on.

That's what makes it so frustrating to be a fan and be aware of the team's problems (and strengths) while everyone else acts like they know despite not watching the team and not having a clue.

Like if you ask people why the Bucs have been bad the last 5 years they'll say Winston, turnovers, offense, bad drafting, etc. when the problems have been coaching, run game, pass coverage, special teams, penalties, etc. The Tampa media is too small and too incompetent to spread the word even locally and the national media never gave a **** about the Bucs until Brady. Now we will get a real spotlight on the team and if the same issues persist it will be a story finally.

Advertisement
Bucs run a ton of intermediate routes under Arians. What's missing is featuring the RB in the passing game, and fusion between the run and pass game (play action). Pass protection is what I'd be concerned about if I was Brady.

No question Brady would be a downgrade from Winston on the deep throws. He's also 43 and not nearly as mobile and durable. Those are the reasons why I'm not a fan of that swap.
jameisW.jpg

...and the hits keep comin

Advertisement
They’re 5-3, last year same time they were 2-6
#1 DVOA defense prior to last night. Pass protection much improved with Wirfs. Ronald Jones was one of the best runners in the league during the win streak while last year he sucked. Scotty Miller emerged as a viable 3rd WR while last year it was Perriman who stunk for the 1st half of the year.

Context, friends: it matters.

Arians had Jameis bulk up into a 250lb tank. Now he looks lean and agile. I look forward to seeing this version of him next year.

Lol Tom Brady use to playing the Jets, Bills, and Dolphins... the NFC South is a different animal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back